Thirty-Five

BEA

She finally said yes hahaha and now papunta kame sa isang resort which is pagmamay-ari ng pamilya everyone told me kase to enjoy the rest of the day with Maddie and so where gonna do it pero she's asleep maybe tired of the happenings earlier I just hope that Mama and Papa can handle Blake and Mom and Dad would do the same with Blaze since close naman sila sa mga ito good for 2days lang yung pagbabantay nila since we have to plan the wedding again.. i want it to be more romantic and elegant... 10 more minutes before we reach the destination Wifey woke up oh gad thank you for this wonderful gift from you..

" Hey have you rested well? meron pa namang 10 minutes eh" I ask her mukha kasing inaantok pa..

" Nuh, no need besides i wanna explore the road where are we na ba??" I smiled

" Where still in Batangas tho medyo nasa malayo na tayo si Dad kase medyo choosy sa pagbili ng property why?"

" What about the kids Bei, baka naman magising sakit sila sa ulo nila Daddy"

I chuckled She too beautiful to ask questions..

" Dont worry I know them they will behave o where here already let's check in and tour the vicinity"

Without any second thoughts we check in and tour after 5 years i feel happy and contented because Maddie was beside me.. when were tired we took our break in one of the food stall she still beautiful even though she's eating a huge amount of food

" What are you looking at Hub?? may duni ba ko sa mukha huh??"

" Nope i just cant believe that im finally getting married with the girl that captures my heart from the day we first met"

" Sus bola pa De Leon let's just eat and take some rest or even celebrate a little hihihi" The laugh that is music to my ears i nodded and continue eating after that meal we head to the shore and enjoy the sunset our witness with everything we've been through..

" Hub, I wanted to thank you for everything even though you still can remember everything you believe in me, you believe in what we had Bea i dont wanna loose you ever again i dont know what would i do if we were apart all over again you basically become my everything" I turn her to face me she's already crying but i smiled

" You wont ever loose me again Wifey, even if someone would tear us apart i will always find a way to be back in your arms because you complete me whether im Bea or Isa there's only Maddie that would made me feel whole"

And without saying a single word she crashes her lips to mine it was short but passionate i will never get tired of this the sunset is gone so were now heading back to our hotel room when she suddenly wants to have a drink with me so i ask the hotel service to deliver us some wine after i made that we when to our hotel room.. As soon as i open the door she's rushing to the bathroom probably she'll take a bath since where under the sun the whole day... i am patiently waiting for her i think i had a 10 minute nap before she wake me and order me to also take a bath and i absentmindedly obey her..

" Hub the room service is here can you make it faster please??"

" Yeah patapos na ko im just gonna dress up Wifey"

and so nagbihis nga ko i was confused since parang dinner date na to but light meal lang perfect just the way we like it..

" Kala ko kakainin ka na ng CR Hub eh hahaha and look oh you look so tired"

" Sorry Wifey, it's just that i just woke up kase but nevertheless let's eat so we can rest" i look at her and she frown i got confused but we continue to have our meal.. after meal she open the wine and pour some to my glass