chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

Is it just me or does it feel like the world is spinning, as if the direction I was walking towards yesterday is different to where I am now.  I don't see the fears I faced yesterday as fears but simply experiences.You may not be with me but I know exactly where I stand.  Many have tried to tear all the hope left but through all the negative thoughts rushing through my mind I will find positivity. I will rise.

I awake from the cage I call my mind, getting up from the sprawling position I was in.                       

'Ava marie its time to come down honey' my mum correction, step mum always feels the need to continuously be like a motherly figure, to which of course I play along. My biological mum never wanted me , last I heard she's fine, living her own life ,forgot all about me . As for my father, died in prison 6 months ago for a murder I believe he never committed. He cared for me and I cared for him , but hes gone , I'm over it.

The only person left in my insignificant life was myself. no family left to take me in , no shoulder to cry on . I was alone.

It is no longer false , they all know now. the secret is out. All those years lying for the the protection of a worthless soul. I kept the words in but my actions were hints enough which not one person could spot . I was stuck in my own mind leaping from one branch to another for simply just a little help which not a soul had offered.

I ran and ran none stop. Until finally I had arrived to this specific destination of mine. As I start to run  out of breath I slow down , my eyes concentrated on the ground I bump into a scruffy looking boy , around the age of 16, I'm guessing which was suggested by the zits on his forehead. His eyes were an unusual shade of blue and green. He stares at me for a split second,but this was not a usual stare it was a sign of relief.    

 'Watch where your going ' he says in a deep husky voice .A cold shudder ran down my back. I pause for a second then reply 'I'm sorry' .Even though his appearance looked innocent I winced from fear of attack. After moving out the way I walk on telling myself to forget of his existence. There was somewhere I had to be.                                                        

I knew exactly were I was once I came upon the door . It felt like every little grain was staring at me .  It was a large wooden door, partly broken and chewed as if some sort of beast had bitten it.              

Finally I built up enough courage to open , in my mind a pack of wolves were being unleashed, which of course was pure none sense . I took my first step into this enormous empty building feeling cold and lonely. I was here for the truth which I intended to find no matter the consequences.

 The room was wide and spacious. I felt almost seperated from the outside world. It was dark and murky . I waved my arms around in search for a light switch of some sort . all i see is darkness .

one foot after the other, step by step i walk still in search for that light switch . my right leg trembles. before i fall i immedietly put all my weight onto something which felt like a sofa (couch).  i carried on until a dangeling piece of thick string with some sort of plastic hits my head . i smirk a little as i felt a sense of accomplishment , it was the light.