chapter three

I storm out of the building and make my way back . I'm not very fond of my step mum.

''Why so late honey'' she says in a surprisingly worried voice.

 ''Why , who wants to know'' I say, why would she care about me, shes not my real mum.

 ''Look Ava, I know I can never fill the hole in your heart ,I am not your mother but I still care for you, you are my responsibility, I'm legally your guardian''

 Ignoring her I storm up to my room feeling sympathy for her, shes not all that bad however never will i admit that to her.

My room feels cold, it feels different , as if it had been years since I had stepped into it. Thinking of my mother I open the cardboard shoe box under my bed to revisit the past , she really did care for me when I was younger.

 We looked happy in the pictures , just me my father and mother.

I guess my mother wanted more than her own flesh and blood.

After looking through all the pictures my eyes are swollen red and my cheeks and neck are wet. Does she ever think of me , or has she forgotten?

Feeling hungry I grab the stash of food from under my bed and start eating away. until fatigue hits me. i get into a sprawling position and drift away blink after heavy blink until finally im out.

I feel flail when waking up , I guess all of that crying was useless.

I get out of bed , pulling the first thing I see from the small bunch of clothes I have and lay them wrinkled on the bed. I run to the bathroom so I can be the first one their and take a two minute shower , after wrapping the towel around my body in the same speed I run out of the bathroom and put the clothes on I had picked from earlier. I run a hand through my hair so that I don't look like a tramp which is impossibe not to look like.