First time

It's rated R!!

Your point of view- I've been with Shawn for almost a year and I've never been happier in my life. Shawn has been the best thing in my life I love him so much I would do anything for him. But tonight will be the night were we will have our first time. I've told him from the beginning I wasn't ready to lose it but now I am. I have the night planned out and everything. We will be going out for dinner to some fancy place and then we will come to my place. Before I get ready for dinner I'm going to be setting up the candles in my room and rose peddles on the floor. I start to make my bed with my white covers so my room can look nice and not dirty. Before I go do my hair I place the condoms on my dresser safety first. I go put my robe on so I can start to do my hair I start to curl it which takes time. After curling my hair I start to put my makeup on which is a full face coverage and my highlighter, contouring and my eye brows be on fleek I start to put setting spray on so it will last for the night if you know what I mean. I start to put my long slit red dress on and I start to zip it up on my own since Shawn isn't at my apartment. I start to put studs on and my rings on. I'm all dressed for my date with Shawn which I'm excited for. I pull my phone out to text him I'm ready.
You:Hey babe you ready?
Baby Boy🌹❤️😘: Hey princess I'm going to be their in five okay. I'll knock when I'm there.
You: okay be safe I love you
While I wait for Shawn I pop wine in the fridge since I forgot about that for the night. I swear Shawn takes forever to come and get me and I hate it sometimes.
*knock knock*
Finally my boyfriend is here I look at myself before I open the door I apply lipstick quickly and grab my purse before I open it.
*opens door*
"Oh wow"
"Wow yourself babe"
"Princes you look stunning"
I see Shawn and he looks soo amazing it's like he's going on a red carpet. But I see him eyeing me up and down like he's never seen me dressed up like this. Maybe on the red carpets and couple of events, but we barely have dates were we dress up nice so I understand.
Shawn's P.O.V.- My beautiful princess opens the door and I see her in her red slit dress and she looks stunning. I can't but have my jaw open. I see her lock her door and I start to feel up her curves because they are popping like always. Has she turns I kiss her real quick before we leave.
"You ready my lady?"
"Of course my handsome boyfriend."
"You look extremely beautiful princess I'm sorry I can't keep my eyes off."
"Shawn look very sexy okay let's be honest."
I'm holding my princesses hand brining her to our limo for the night. And of course I helped her into the car and as the chauffeur closed the door on us. I look at her and I can't help myself but just make-out with her she's gorgeous. I start to kiss her and I slowly move my big hefty hand up her thighs because she has me craving her right now. I've never been so in love with her.
*dinner time*
We go to this five star restaurant in Toronto a place we've never been before and never heard of. We start talking and laughing I love when I do this with my princess it gets me happy.
"Princess I love you so much."
"I love you too my prince"
We start to eat and I feel her soft brown eyes looking at me while we are eating. When she looks at me it gets me happy because the way she looks at me makes it seem like we are meeting again.
"Baby look at me"
"What's wrong princess?"
She starts to giggle and I love her giggle she grabs her thump and wets it with water and puts her thump on my cheek.
"You had a stain silly here it's clean."
*limo time*
Your point of view- we finished our dinner and it's time to go home. Shawn thinks we are going to my place just to cuddle and watch movies. He thought real wrong. I start to get a bit horny just looking at him biting his lips. With his soft eyes looking at me has me feeling some way. I look at him and I start to move a bit closer to him so I could kiss him. Shawn and I connect lips together and Shawn has his hands on my back and he lays me down on the limo seats and we still are making-out.
*going to my apartment*
I open my door while making-out with Shawn and this make-our session is going more intense. I stop it so I could change.
"Okay baby I'll be back okay?"
"Okay princess I'm going to use the washroom"
I see Shawn go to the washroom and I run to the the fridge to grab my wine with cups to bring to my room. I run to my room to open the wine and change out of the dress. The bottle is open and I get out of this dress were I'm wearing a laced black thong with a matching bra to go with it and how could I forgot about the matching robe. I'm going all out for Shawn and he better like it. I light up the candles so it can be a bit sexy.
"Princess where are you?"
"Come to my room baby."
I hear foot steps and once Shawn got to my room I closed the door right away. He turns around and sees me. He looks so speechless.
"Oh my god mami come here"
I walk slowly to Shawn were I see him going all sexy which is turning me on. He grabs me real fast from my waist. He looks at my face then up and down. He doesn't say anything he grabs my neck gently and starts to kiss me passionately. Which felt like the world was stopping for us. He pushes me on to my bed and he's still on top of me.
"Are you sure mami you wanna do this?"
"Si Papi"
"I love when you talk Spanish to me."
I pull off his jacket while making-out with Shawn and slowly un-button his shirt where I'm able to feel his abs. We flip over were I'm on top of him and he grabs my ass while making out with. I slowly move my lips down his neck while his hands are still on my ass. I start to give him hickey's from his neck down to his chest. I start to take off Shawn's belt and un-button his pants and pull them down. He takes them fully off for me which was easier. Then I pull down his boxers that's when I saw his hard big dick. And I look up at Shawn where's biting his lips and that he's so in the mood.
"Suck it now mami or you going to be punished even more"
"Make me Papi"
Shawn grabs my head and starts to make me suck his dick which I thought was fun I heard him groan and moan real loud.
"Yasss mami look at me while your sucking my dick"
I try look up but it's kinda hard.
"Awe yasss mami your sexy. Get up now baby"
I listen to Shawn and he pushes me the bed where he starts to eat me out.
"Now this is my desert mami."
I never been through this in my life at I let the biggest moan out because it felt so good. Shawn you knew the right places and he try to fit his two large fingers in and I let the biggest moan out because it felt so good.
"Ah Papi"
"You like that right mami."
I felt like it was Benito coming out of Shawn the way looked him biting his lips while fingering me. He starts to make-out with me again and feels my curves in every way. He starts to un-clip my bra so he can see my titts I'm guessing I really didn't care I'm so in the moment.
Shawn's P.O.V.- I was getting so in the mood with my princess she looks beautiful with or without clothes her body speaks it all. I know she never wanted to have sex we talked about it and now this is happening I love it. We both are going to lose our virginity together and it's going to be romantic. I un-clip her while making out with her once she pulls off her bra I move my lips a bit more to her neck leaving her hickey marks down her chest. One I got to her boobs I just start to suck them and leave hickey marks while she moans. Benito is coming out of me real good. The way she moans Papi because Latina is making me die I love it. I stop and I look around to know where the condoms were because protection is the key.
"Papi there here." As she has her big beautiful smile on her face
I open the condom and I slip it on and I ask her again if she's ready because I don't want her to regret it.
"You sure you want to do this?"
"Yes Papi let's do it"
I make her lay on her stomach as she arched her back real good that just makes me want to fuck the shit out of her. I have her hair on my hand as I slowly make my way to her pussy. This feels soo good and she's tight as fuck. I got in as soon as I did she let out the biggest moan of her life.
"Ahh Papi"
I move slowly and then I start to go faster because it just felt soo good , I start pulling her hair while doing it but her ass just grabs my attention that I start to slap it. And she won't stop moaning which is the most sexiest part ever. I flip over and I see her out of breath and sweaty which makes it more sexy. I open her legs and I start to fuck again real hard has she moans. Her eyes start to roll back which means I'm doing a good job. While I'm stilling fucking her from the front she grabs the sheets and pulls them with her because she can't handle my dick in her anymore. I'm to cocky I can't help myself.
"Ahh Papi your sexy I love you"
"I love you too mami"
I felt a rush on inside me which was a sign for me to cum.
"Ahh mami I'm about to cum for you."
Your Point of view- fucking Shawn is amazing right he's soo good and this is so romantic I'm so happy I'm doing it with him. He's so sexy when he's focus and he's biting his lip I just want to eat him ugh.
"Ahh mami I'm about to for you"
I hear that from Shawn ugh he's soo sexy.Within seconds Shawn came and it was soo sexy his face was just so un-describable his eyes rolled back and everything. He pulls off the condom and goes to the washroom and flushes the condom down the toilet. He runs to my bed and lay's down naked with me as we start to kiss.
"So how was that princess?"
"It was really really good babe"
"I could say the same thing."
We start to kiss and we both go into the shower to wash ourselves from the wildness and because we were very sweaty. I'm in love with Shawn's body ugh touching it just gets me excited his muscles his abs ugh sleeping with that is sexy. Once we get out of the shower Shawn and I start to change.
"Want to eat something small princess? I'll make something"
"Sure baby"
Shawn goes to the kitchen to make something I swear he's a keepers I love him. I go to the kitchen and see he made grill-cheese and i start to let a giggle out because it's so cute.
"Eat up princess"
"Your so cute I can't with you"
After talking and making laughs with Shawn we go to my room and we start to cuddle in bed while watching a movie. I have my head on his bare chest and I look up at him I kiss him.
"Shawn I really love you I'm so grateful for you."
"I really love you too and I'm happy your all mine princess."
I start to close my eyes while my head is still on his chest and I'm hearing his heart beat go and go. I pass out in those minutes.
The end hope you guys enjoyed it.