Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s Pov

'Crap', you thought as you grabbed your phone, 'dammit and I don't have anyone's number.'

You dragged Zane to the couch because he was to heavy for you to pick up and put him on the couch but you managed. You did the same thing with Aaron but he was actually a bit lighter than Zane. You grabbed Zane's phone and looked at his text messages to find aphmau.

Zane (actually you): Aph it's me (Y/n)

Aph: How did you get Zane's phone?

Zane: Zane and Aaron both passed out and I need your help

Aph: Who's house are you at?

Zane: Aaron's

Aph: I'm on my way

(Lol best setting out ever!)

While you waited for Aphmau you watched the two sleep, 'do I like them?'

You also took pictures because they were cute. Zane was leaning on Aaron and Aaron was leaning on Zane. The doorbell rang and you went to get it, it was Aph. "Where are they?" she asked.

"Couch," you answered.

Aphmau ran past you and squatted down in front of Aaron, "they're so cute," she said looking between Zane and Aaron. "(Y/n), sit in between them," she said out of the blue.

"What!" You yelled blushing.

"You heard me, now do it. Please, for me," she begged looking at you with her puppy dog eyes.

"Aw," you said.

"Hah ha! You awed that means you gotta do it!" She yelled in triumph. You hesitated.

"Fine," you said lifting Aaron's arm and squeezing between the two.

"Now pretend your sleeping." She instructed you, you did as you were told and closed your eyes resting your head on Zane's shoulder.

Click.

"Aph, don't take photos!" You said getting up.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because!" You blushed.

"Well I'm not deleting it," she told you.

"Yes you are, if you know what's good for you." You said with a death stare.

"Woah! I didn't know you could look so angry (Y/n)!" She said, "I'm deleting it now! Just don't kill me!" Aphmau yelled.

"Good child," you told her then smiled.

A/n Reader~chan scary~!

  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ・゚✧ 

Word count: 353

Bai Author~sama out!