Chapter 16

(Video: (MMD x Aphmau) Issues)

(Y/n)'s Pov

Why couldn't I have just died? No one truly cares about me, Aphmau, Katelyn, Garroth, Laurance, Travis, Dante, Zane... No one cares like she did, no one loves me like she did. No one. Even though you knew London could hear your thoughts, you just wanted to die, there was nothing to live for anymore. You didn't have a job, or a boyfriend, heck you didn't even have a proper bed to sleep in. Life was terrible so death seemed like a good option.

Third Person Pov

Aaron waited patiently for (Y/n) to stop crying, but every time it seemed like she'd stopped the crying kept going.

"(Y/n), I'll never be able to understand you if you don't tell me what's wrong, you know that. So please stop crying." Aaron said calmly. She turned over to look at him.

Aaron had dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, his hair was sticking out at strange angles and his lips were now chapped.
(Y/n) stared at his lips.

She took a few deep breaths. "Why do you have to be so cute." She said softly.

"Because~" He answered innocently.

"Fuck you." She laughed a little.

"You laughed, that's good." Aaron smiled.

They had a little bit of a conversation, it was more like (Y/n) explaining to him about London and why she wanted to die. Aaron listened intently. "So yeah..." She trailed off when she'd finished her story.

"(Y/n), is there anyone else who you think you'd be able to talk to about this? Like a friend?" Aaron asked after.

"Well, I can't tell Aph or Katelyn cause they'll have a panic attack, and I can't tell Garroth, Dante or Lucinda 'cause they'd act like heartless bitches. I'd maybe be able to tel Laurance but I'm not sure, Travis would rush over and freak out, Kawaii~chan hates me. So, then there's Zane." She blushed at her conclusion, "he'd understand, he's had to deal with depression before."

"Good," Zane stepped into the room, "I'm glad you listen to me (Y/n)." He said in a smooth voice.

"The fuck!" (Y/n) said without thinking.

"Didn't know you swore so much." Zane commented, pulling a chair to the row of windows where Aaron was sitting.

"Well, when you might've just killed yourself, it kinda happens." She hissed back.

"That reminds me, care to explain."

"Nah, to tired." She said, putting her down on the pillow while making snoring noises.

"Why you-" He was cut off by Aaron's obnoxious, awkward laughing. Aaron looked at Zane with a serious face and shook his head. "I hate you so much sometimes." Zane said looking at (Y/n), her fake snores had stopped. "Dammit! She actually fell asleep!" Zane shouted, (Y/n) stirred in her sleep.

"Inside voice!" Aaron whisper-yelled.

"Well," Zane whispered, turning to Aaron, "could I get an explanation?"

"Let's just sleep on it, I still don't fully understand why she did it." Aaron stated, leaning back in his chair. Zane nodded and copied what Aaron was doing.

(Y/n)'s Pov

-Flashback-

"Child, come here a sec." Your father said.

"Ok, Daddy." A little girl sang in an innocent voice. A girl with (h/c) hair skipped out onto the balcony of a small apartment. That little girl was you. You opened the sliding door to see your father, his arm was around the waist of your mother. It was truly beautiful. It looked like it was from a picture book. You looked at your mother, she was smiling but her eyes were filled with fear. Your forehead furrowed in confusion.

Suddenly in one swift movement your father bent down and lifted your mother's legs up with his right arm, pushing her over the railing. Your face twisted into one of horror and tears sprang to your ears as your father came towards you.

The fear fade to anger and you approached him with a strong stride. Little did he know, you'd been trained in the art of bonking people on the head with a stick, kicking people in the face, punching people in the gut and flipping people onto their backs. You'd learnt all these techniques from the best teachers there are: books.

You looked into his eyes with pure rage, basically doing the same thing your father had just done, you pushed him over the railing as well. You listened as people below you on the streets screamed and got out their phones to call the police.

An ambulance pulled up outside your apartment block, but it was to late, they were long dead. Footsteps thundered up the stairs coming towards the front door. Men in black suits broke down the door and searched the apartment.

Soon they found you, outside on your knees crying. One of them picked you up and took you outside, you cried in his arms.

-End Flashback-

"Hah!" You woke up in a cold sweat. On your right Zane had his head on Aaron's shoulder, while Aaron rested his head on Zane's. It was adorable. You shook Aaron's shoulder, and he sat up straight blinking. Zane started falling onto Aaron's thigh. Zane snorted and rubbed his eyes.

"Ngh..." He touched the back of his neck with his head. "Ow!" He exclaimed, Aaron looked to the side.

"You ok?" He asked quietly.

"I don't think so." Zane turned in his seat to show Aaron his neck, while you had a mini heart attack from trying to keep your fangirl screams in (Shut up, I totally ship it #OTP xD).

"Your neck is sun burnt." Aaron stated while yawning.

"Way to ruin the mood, mate." You said fake crying.

"It still freaking hurts!" Zane whined.

"What hurts?" Aaron said yawning again, he bit his lip to stop himself from yawning again. But Zane took this the wrong way because Aaron was looking down.

"The sunburn, you sick frick!" Zane said squeezing his legs together.

"Why are you doing that?" Aaron asked pointing down at Zane's legs.

"You know full well why!" Zane gritted his teeth as he spoke.

"You hard or something?" Aaron asked, still not fully awake yet.

"Wow, Aaron, dude!" Zane exclaimed. "You got issues."

"But you got 'em too." Aaron said back.

"So give 'em all to me, and I'll give mine to you!" You sang.

Both of them turned to look at you with a WTF-you-talkin'-'bout-gurl-look. "Oh so we're not going to suddenly break out into songs like they do in Disney movies?" You asked. "Do you even know that song?"

"No..." Zane answered, Aaron nodded to Zane's answer.

"Oh. Welp shit."

"Language!" London screeched.

"Ah! What the fuck!" You yelled back. Zane and Aaron looked at you with a Gurl-You're-Freaking-Crazy-look.

"London." You told them.

"Riiight." Zane said, stretching out the 'i'.

"I'm serious!" You yelled.

"Zane's just being a jerk." Aaron yawned again. You sighed.

"Go back to sleep, Aaron."

"Mm'kay. Good night." He sat backwards in his chair to his sleeping position.

A/n Woo! Go me, I did it. I swore to myself I would update at least once these holidays, and now I only have one more day until the end -insert crying emoji- I'm on computer now.

3/9/2017-1/10-2017

Word Count: 1200

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ・゚✧

Cya.