A sudden kiss

Mikas POV

The doctor removes the fabric that was covering my eyes to reveal the truth. He gives me the okay to now open and see for myself. Slowly I open my eyes, I squint at the bright light that blinded me. When I finally adjusted to the light setting I examine the room I'm in.

Then it hit me.

"I can see....?"the doctor smiled and nodded.

"Looks like the operation was a success congratulations Mikaela"he bows then leaves.

"I-Impossible...."I was in a state of shock.

I stared down at my hand in disbelief before the door suddenly bursted open. A short girl with long pink hair and matching eyes stared at me with wide eyes.

"M-Mika..?"my eyes widened when I realised who she was.

"Krul?"Krul jumped and tackled me into a tight hug.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"she cried loudly on my shoulder.

After a while I was allowed to leave the hospital and go home. While I was in the car I immediately remembered something. Taking my phone out and started to quickly text Yuu-chan.

To: Yuu-chan💚
Yuu I can't believe it but I can see!!
Please reply asap!
I really want to see you :)

I press the send button and get out of the car when we arrive. Everyone cried on my shoulders saying 'congratulations' and 'I'm so happy for you'. I walk into my room and sigh loudly. I look beside me and my eyes widen.

'Is this me?'

I stare at my reflection in shock, I had soft blond locks with shining blue eyes. My eyes used to be dull as Krul said but now they have a spark inside them. My phone vibrated with a ring tone from my desk. I grab my phone and check the notification I had received.

From: Yuu-chan💚
Really?!
I'm so happy for u!
I told you that nothin would happen!

To: Yuu-chan💚
U were right
Wanna come over?

From: Yuu-chan💚
Shinya and Guren r working late today so sure!
But is Krul alright with it?

To: Yuu-chan💚
Yep she's fine I'm sure, see you soon!

I turn my phone off and leave my room. I approach Kruls office and knock three times. A small exhausted voice replies with a 'come in'. I step inside and look around. After my observation I see Krul typing away on her computer while reading through some papers and signing.

"What do you need?"she asks not even glancing at me.

"Can Yuu-chan come over?"she nods and nudges her head.

"Listen Mika, I have a lot of work so could you leave now and make sure to tell everyone else to not disturb me"I nod obediently.

I leave through the doors and inform everyone like I was told. I felt like some kind of puppet to Krul now that I can see. I knew it wasn't true but something deep down was telling me to get angry about it. Saki, the youngest maid in the household bowed in front of me.

"M-Master Yuu has arrived!"I smile and thank her.

I leave quickly too excited to care about anything else. Saki had told me he was waiting where I first laughed with him. I instantly remembered and left to go find him. I pushed myself through blocks of trees and finally ran up the hill. I search around for anyone but it was empty.

'Did I get the wrong place...?'

"Yo"my eyes widen at the sound of that voice.

I turn around and meet with amazing shining emeralds staring deep into mine with admiration. I could feel my eyes start to get moist like before and smiled widely.

"Yuu-chan!!!"I yelled and ran to him.

I jumped and tackled him and I to the ground. He laughed at my enthusiasm and patted my back.

"Calm down this isn't exactly the first time we've met ya know?"he chuckled.

I pulled away and examined him. Just like he had described, he had silky raven hair with tan skin and emerald eyes. The one thing I noticed though was that he was pretty muscular for a 16 year old. My cheeks tinted with pink and I looked away embarrassed.

"So do I look like the imagination Yuu that you thought of?"he questioned.

"No you look even better"I smiled.

Yuu-chan suddenly reaches his hand out and holds my cheek in his palm. My cheeks burn brightly as I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Yuu-chan....?"he smiles warmly and pulls back.

"Your eyes..."he trails off then continues.

"Are beautiful"

I feel my head get dizzy and my cheeks were as hot as a oven by now. I look to the side and nod my head mumbling.

"I'm so happy for you"he ruffles my hair and stands up bringing me with him.

"Come on let's go inside"he jerks his thumb over to the house and grabs my hand.

We walk together back and the butler guarding the house smirks at our hands. Both mine and Yuu-chans face flush and we immediately pull away glaring at the butler. He laughs and opens the doors for us. We walk inside and go to the kitchen for some food.

After ordering what we wanted, we waited for the food to be prepared. Yuus eyes sparkled at the food that was served in front of us. I laughed at his behaviour and began to eat. Once we were finished we left again to my room.

"So when are you leaving?"I asked crossing my legs.

"Probably around 10?"I smile and nod.

We start a random conversation and continue to talk about it until my eyes started to drop. My body went numb and slowly I fell forward. Yuu-chan quickly caught me in his arms.

"Sorry I'm just...tired"I struggled to keep my eyes open while speaking.

"It's 9:30 so I should leave now"he said to himself.

"No...not yet"I yawned holding his arm.

"Come on Mika you have to sleep and I have to go"I shake my head gripping his arm tightly.

"Please?"I rejected and ended up hugging his arm as if it was a pillow.

He sighs and grabs my arm, he try's to pull me off but I stay still.

"Mika let go-!"we both ended up falling over the bed.

I groaned and realised I was on top of Yuu-chan. My cheeks flush brightly but I still hold onto his arm.

"Mika first let go and second get off"I smirk and shake my head.

His cheeks flushed bright pink and he reached up and grabbed my cheeks. I stared down at him in confusion until he pulled me down. My eyes widened and my body trembled. Yuu-chans lips were against my lips. He takes this chance and quickly pushes me off and runs for the door.

"See ya Mika!"he waves and leaves without a reply from me.

"W-What...?"I touch my lips in shock and turn beet red.

"EHHH?!!!"