Deeper

Yuu's POV

I flopped onto my bed after running home from Mikas house. My mind flashed back to what I did and I groaned loudly.

'What's wrong with me?!!! Why did I do that?! Idiot Yuu!'

I hit myself with my pillow and sighed, I stare at my phone that laid on my bedside table. I reach out and grab it ready to text a apology text to Mika. My phone suddenly shut off on me and I threw it across the room.

My cheeks were bright red and my head was a mess. I couldn't comprehend why I did what I did. I needed to talk to someone.

Time skip~

I walk down the footpath with a irritated aura surrounding me. I had asked for advice from Shinya and Guren but all they did was squeal and stay quiet.

"Yuu-kun!"I turn my head to see Yoichi closing the door behind him and running over to me.

"Hey Yoichi"I blankly said with a sigh.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"he asks worriedly.

"Yeah I kinda messed up"I scratch the back of my head thinking about it.

"What did you do this time?"Yoichi rolls his eyes.

"OI! Anyway, remember when I went over to Mikas house since he regained his sight and wanted to see me?"he nodded recollecting me running off.

"Well he wouldn't let me leave and we fell off the bed and since he wouldn't get off I did what was on my mind..."it toke Yoichi some time to finally figure it out.

"YOU KISSED HIM?!!!"he yells and I quickly slap a hand over his mouth.

"Shhh!!! Okay maybe I did but my body moved on it's own I couldn't control myself!"Yoichi nodded his head and we walked through the gates.

"You need to apologise"I sigh and nod agreeing with him.

Time skip~

I waited in English for the familiar blond to appear but he didn't. Me and Yoichi exchanged worried looks and guilt overwhelmed me. The door suddenly opened and revealed Mika standing there looking extremely exhausted.

"Mikaela, your late! But since you look very tired I will let it slide"Mika nods and bows in apology before taking his seat.

I glanced at him and saw he was slowly falling asleep. I couldn't hold the small chuckle that escaped my lips. The bell had rung and I groaned at the reminder that we have exams in another two days. I got up and packed my things ready to apologise. I turned around but to be in contact with the bitch.

"Hey idiot"she snapped and I narrowed my eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want?"I hissed and glanced at the two men beside her.

"Oh nothing I just wanted revenge"she smirked and clicked her fingers.

Out of no where a guy threw a punch at me which I dodged. The two guys continued to fight me until I was against the wall next to a open large window. One ran up and grabbed my throat trying to push me down. I struggled to pull his arm off and was losing my balance.

"Shit...!"I cursed under my breath.

"LET GO!!"the guy was thrown off me and stumbled backwards.