Wedding bells pt.2

After the ceremony everyone went to the restaurant which was reserved for the whole night. The place had hight ceiling with a few crystal chandeliers. The whole room was in white, pale pink and peach. The waiters and waitresses served all kinds of sea food and alcohol. 

- Na-ah you ain't drinking today. - Sohyun said as she took the glass from Hoseok's hand.

- B-But... pleeease just a little! - he made puppy eyes. - It's Yoongi and Jimin's wedding! No more than two glasses of champagne I promise! - he said holding her arm.

- ...fine. BUT! If you get drunk I'm not carrying you to your house. - she answered and gave him the glass. 

Meanwhile on the other end of the huge room Yoongi was comforting Jimin.

- They are not here. Why aren't they here??? - Jimin said as he looked at his watch. His parents weren't there. He called them a few times but no answer.

- Calm down please, you're stressing yourself too much. They will come! - just as Yoongi said that Jimin's mother entered the room.

- Mom! - Jimin yelled and ran to her. - You're here! - he hugged her. - Were's dad?

- He's searching for a place to park the car. I'm so sorry we're late. We were stuck in a horrible traffic jam for over 2 hours. - she apologized and looked at Yoongi who was now standing behind his husband. - Oh hello Yoongi! I haven't seen you in forever! - she greeted him and hugged him. - How are you?

- I'm okay. - he smiled and hugged her back. - What about you and Mr. Park? Are you doing good?

- Yes, we are. I should go and find our seats now. I'll see you later! - she said and walked away.

- Talking about parents - Jimin started - where are yours? 

- They won't be able to come. Their flight got delayed. - Yoongi answered and looked down. 

- Oh no... It's okay, oppa. We're all here so don't worry! - Jimin smiled at him and hugged him. - Let's go.

--------

- Y/N? - Namjoon said poking your shoulder. 

- What? - you asked looking at him.

- Come with me for a moment. - he said pointing to the exit. You stood up and followed him. Once outside he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you harshly. He caught you off guard but soon you relaxed and returned the kiss. After a while you parted away to take a breath.

- Why all of a sudden? - you asked looking at him.

- I just felt like it. I really wanted to kiss you. - he smiled.

- And you couldn't do it inside? 

- No, I couldn't. How do you imagine me kissing you like this in front of all those people? - he raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer. 

- You got me there. - you laughed. He started walking back but you stopped him. - Wait! - he turned around - Kiss me again. - he smiled and kissed you once again. 

- Let's get back inside. - he said and you nodded. 

When you two got there the music from energetic became slow and romantic. Namjoon took your hand in his and bowed in front of you.

- Your majesty, may I ask you for a dance? - he said looking in your eyes.

- I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I'm a terrible dancer. - you replied trying not to laugh.

- It is not a problem. I myself am not a good dancer. We can be terrible together. - he tried to resist the urge to laugh but failed which leaded to you laughing with him. - No but seriously, will you dance with me?