Against the world

Along  time ago the world was sucked into a giant nova radiation blast that caused a lot of people to die or get a special chemical to enter there bodies.

Due to such power the countries went into war with one another so they can control the powers of the special people who are later known as Recipean.

But on an isolated island a young boy named Kano was born. His power is tremendous it was so tremendous that a huge shock wave shooked the face of the earth.

On the day of his birth Kano dad huwin had a dream that his island will be burned down into the tinest partial. Then he received another dream the next night on the great powers of his son and when Kano gets older huwin would have to teach them to him.

                                              ***14 years later***

" Hey dad watch this" Kano said as he did and electrical whip and started pulling down tree's.

"Your becoming a natural " Huwin said

" come eat you to knuckle..." Kano mom couldn't finsh as she sawmany ships coming toward the island.

"Huwin it's happening" !  Kano mom said to the top of her lungs.

" Today is the end of our training for ever Kano I taught u well and one day I know u will do what's right " Huwin said as many tears came down his cheek

" Mom what is dad talking about"? Kano said with much pain  down his thoart.

" Just know you will do good in life and me and your father really love you" as kano mom tears start going down her cheeck.

BOOM BOOM

Kano parents were shot in cold blood.

Next: Kano will unleash something that will change earth forever but will also make him a threat.

Find out what is it Next time.