Part:1

Tessa's pov:
I walked in the kitchen and saw jake on the phone talking to someone.

Jake: chance it's not hard all you need to do is turn left then you'll be on our road.

I laughed because I knew he was talking to his friend from Ohio that's coming in with another boy. I've seen them on Instagram because jake always shows me them and says how much he misses them.

Jake: good now are you on the road?...Ok now pull into the address I gave you. Alright bye.

He hung up. He started screaming.

Jake: AHHHH MY BOYS ARE HEREEEE!!!!
Tessa: Good now you'll stop talking about them 24/7.
Jake: Well you should just wait there awesome they are my boys.

I heard the knock and Jake started running to the door. He opened it and he hugged a guy with dirty blonde hair and then another with dark brown hair. Jake called all of the house downstairs and he greeted both of the guys.

Jake: This is Chance, and this is Anthony.
Chance: What's uppp.
Anthony: Hey guys.

I looked at Anthony and I couldn't get over his big dreamy brown eyes. He was so cute and I couldn't stop looking. I walked up to him.

Tessa: Hey my name is Tessa.
Anthony: Hi my names Anthony.

I kept looking at him and it was so awkward that I just laughed and then looked away. I met Chance and he is actually really nice and fun to talk to but I still wanted to get to know Anthony but I was just to nervous.

Anthony's pov:
Me and Chance finally got to Jakes house and we knocked and Jake opened it giving Chance a hug and I kept noticing a girl behind Jake that I couldn't take my eyes off of but I did when Jake hugged me. Jake called everyone down and told everyone our names and we said hey. The girl walked up to me and said hey and that her name was Tessa I said hi and told her my name. It was kinda weird but she laughed and she had the most adorable laugh. She walked over to Chance and talked to him for a bit and I met everyone else. After our little meet up Jake showed us our room and we got settled and went to bed and I couldn't stop thinking about Tessa.

Tessa's pov:
Chance and Anthony went in there room and everyone else went back to what they were doing and so i just went in my room and tried to fall asleep but all I could think about was the dimples on Anthony's cheeks when he smiled.