Part: 3

Anthony's pov:
I woke up in my bed and saw Chance was awake I told him I wanted to talk and he said sure. I eventually told him everything that happened and what I felt and about how Tessa said she had feelings for me.

Chance: woah bro you need to tell her what you feel then.
Anthony: ok I will at some point.

Tessa's pov:
I woke up at 12:34 and got mad at myself I checked my phone then got a msg from Anthony.

Anthony: hey meet me at the grove at 1:30 .
T: ok.

I was super excited but realized i only have an hour to be there so I rushed and got ready. I showered, blow dried my hair, curled it(only because I was going with Anthony), put makeup on, then got dressed.

 I showered, blow dried my hair, curled it(only because I was going with Anthony), put makeup on, then got dressed

Outfit^
When I was done getting ready it was 1:10 and my uber was here so I got in the car and we drove. I decided to text Erika so she could tell everyone I was out to eat with an old friend if they wondered.

Tessa- hey E just wanted to let you know that Anthony asked me to lunch at the grove so if anyone asks can you tell them I went to eat with an old friend.
Erika❤- sure girl I got your back. Are you excited!!!
Tessa- yes I am but I don't really know why he decided to do this🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Erika❤-yeah true. Well I'll talk to you later and you better give me all the deeds.
Tessa-alright love you.
Erika❤- love you too T.

When I was done texting Erika I was at the grove. I got out and saw Anthony. He looked fresh as hell.

Anthony-hey what's up, you look gorgeous.
Tessa- aw thanks your not so bad yourself.
Anthony- i reserved a table for us so let's go sit.
Tessa- alright.

Anthony's pov:
When Tessa showed up she looked bomb asf. I was excited to tell her what I felt because I knew she liked me back. When we sat down we ordered everything then started to talk.

Anthony- so what's up.
Tessa- nothing, why did you take me here?
Anthony- because I needed to tell you something.
Tessa- alright what is it.

Tessa's pov:
When Anthony told me he had to tell me something I got butterflies in my stomach.

Anthony- well.
Tessa- what is it.
Anthony Ireallyreallylikeyoualotandi overheardyoutalkingtoerikaabouthowyoulikedmetoo.
Tessa- you're talking way to fast slow down.
Anthony- ok I like you and I overheard you talking to Erika about how you liked me too.

When he said this I smiled.

Tessa- yes I do like you too.
Anthony- really.
Tessa- yes.

After the dinner:

I am so happy that we got to know each other more.

Anthony's pov:
I really wanted to ask Tessa to be my girlfriend. I might soon though.