Part: 5

Anthony's pov:
I woke up the next day and realized I was dating Tessa Brooks. I was so happy. We talked and thought about not telling the rest of the house for a couple days.

Tonight the whole team 10 got invited to a party at chads house. I was glad that me and Tessa were together for this because we can hang out a lot.

It's 1:37 and we are all cleaning the house. Erika always tells us what we need to do, so we do what she says.

When we are done cleaning the house we all got ready because it was already 3:57 and we had to be there at 5:00. I got ready and decided to go to Tessa's room.

Tessa's pov:
I was doing my makeup and anthony came in and locked the door so no one caught us talking.

Anthony- hey you look great.
Tessa- thanks so do you.
Anthony- I'm glad the party is tonight so we can hang out more.
Tessa- yeah ikr.

When I got done with my makeup I was completely done. I looked at Anthony and smiled. He kissed me and it was so passionate. He had the best kiss out of anybody ive ever kissed. It turned into a little make out session but I pulled away because I didn't want my makeup to be smeared.

Tessa- what was that for.
Anthony- just happy we are together, why'd you stop.
Tessa- makeup, party, don't want anyone to know yet.
Anthony- oh yeahhh.
Tessa-yeahhhh.

We both started laughing and we walked out of my room. It was 4:30 so we had to leave soon. Everyone was in standing at the bottom of the steps so it was really weird.

Twins- ooooooo, what were you guys up too.
Nick- yeah what were you guys doing upstairs together.
Anthony- i just asked Tessa if she could call my phone because I couldn't find it.
Twins- ok.

They winked and we just laughed and played it off.

Sorry guys I haven't made another part in awhile, I've just been really busy. In the next chapter it will be the party. Sorry it was short.