2 xx

Emma's POV
I'm sitting in Montys car not saying anything.All you can hear is his loud music once again blasting my eardrums virbrating the whole car.

When Monty asked me if I wanted a ride I was surprised.I actually thought he would have a snarky comment but he didn't and that is very shocking to me for a guy like Monty.

He pulls up at school and parks in the front inside of a teachers parking spot.I shake my head and smile I don't know why.The engine turns off and I turn to him and say "Thank you" as i open the door and walk out trying to ignore a conversation.

I'm walking up the sidewalk when I hear someone scream
"EMMMMAAAA BESTFRIEND!!"
i turn around and smile knowing it's Hannah.I gave her the tightest hug of my life almost squeezing her to death.

I let go and I see her smiling at me weirdly.
"What?!" I say
"I saw that you and Monty drove to school together" she says in a weird way and bumps me with her shoulder raising her eyebrows.
"Nooo it's not like that.We're not like that."
"Mhmmm sure"
"Whatever" I say as I pull her inside of the building
"Now lets go find Jeff!"

Me and Hannah were walking around the halls for a couple minutes when I feel someone put their arm around me.I smiled thinking it was Jeff.But when i turned around it was Bryce with a ugly smirk on his face.
I push him away from me and move a couple feet back.He smiles which made me even more uncomfortable."Hey Emma why don't you show me how much you missed me" he reaches towards me and i push him even harder this time.Hannah steps in and says "Listen asshole stay away from her and don't touch her again".

I swear I love this girl to death.I laugh a little while Bryce backs up putting his hands up and turns around towards his group.
I see Monty staring at me as Bryce is walking back over to him.What is his deal I think as i roll my eyes and turn around to walk with Hannah.
Montys POV

When i saw Bryce talking to Emma and try to touch her my fist clenched.Bryce treats girls so bad.And I hate it.Hannah yells at Bryce then he slowly turns around back to me.But I don't care about Bryce.All I cared about is Emma.And if she's ok.I never felt this way before.And I don't even know what it is.I realized I was just staring at her.For a long time.She looked at me then rolled her eyes and turned away.

Emma's POV

"He's such a douchebag he honestly treats girls like shit and with no respect at all" Hannah says
"Well that's Bryce he doesn't give two fucks about anything" I say as Hannah nods her head.
"Hey em!" I hear a deep voice from behind me I automatically smile so hard that my face might fall off.I knew this time it was Jeff.
I turn around and gave him a huge hug.His tall figure towered over me as I hug him feeling protected in a safe place.

"Hey so I heard there's a party at Bryce's" he says
"for what?"
"He says it a first day of school celebration typa shit"
"I swear bryce will literally throw a party for anything" i laugh as he smiles.His million dollar smile.So bright and beautiful.I realized I was starting too long and snapped myself out of it.

"So you wanna go?" He says

No.Its Bryce.Of course I don't want to go.
"Yea you bet ,I'll see you there" I say with the fakest smile ever.I know I shouldn't go but I just really want to get closer to Jeff.