5 xx

Emma's POV
Me and Hannah are in my room putting on each other's makeup.I found me a cute strapless red and white top to wear.

"Ooh bitch yes you're wearing that" Hannah says looking at me with a smile
I smile shyly and turn to look at myself in the mirror.I smile feeling so confident with what I'm wearing and sit to continue finishing my makeup.
I grab a red lipstick and apply it to my light pink lips.

I turn to Hannah to see that she's wearing a navy blue romper with wavy designs on them.She has a little glitter on her eyes and it makes her big brown eyes stand out even more.

"You look beautiful" I say
"Awwww thanks" she smiles and runs over to me and hugs me tight
"Oh my god you should post a selfie before the party so Jeff can see it" Hannah says
"Yesssssss!" I say and run over to my lamp with the best lighting.

I take my picture and post it immediately to Instagram.I put my phone down and start to curl my hair into little waves.i hear my phone notifications go off so I run over to see if Jeff saw my pic.
I smile when I see Hannah's comments making me smile as I look across the room and see her on her phone commenting.
I scream at Hannah when Jeff comments heart eyes under my pic.
"HE COMMENTED!!!" I screamed
"REALLY LET ME SEE!" Hannah screamed even louder than me
"LOOK!" I say as I show her my phone and his comment.
"Oooh yess Emma!You should text him and ask him for a ride!"
"Really?!......no I dont think I should" I say hesitantly
"Emma...this is the first guy you actually really like,go for it you never know when you loose your chance" she tells me.Her words really spoke to me so I decided to go ahead and text him.
But right before I leave the app my eyes widen when I see Monty comment heart eyes as well.
"Hannah....Monty just commented on my pic"
"Really?!what?"
"He commented heart eyes" I say as I keep on scrolling through the comments ignoring Bryces comments.
"Do you think he likes you?" Hannah says
"No.Ew.Never." I stutter "He probably just commented cuz I looked good in that pic".
I know that sounded very naive but I refused to believe that he liked me.
"Oh true,you do look good in that pic" Hannah says

It's quiet for a moment before I say "Okay I'm gonna text Jeff now".
I scoot closer to her on my bed and text him.

message between Emma & Jeff❤️

Emma: hey Jeff I was wondering if you can give me and Hannah a ride to the party

Jeff❤️: yeah sure I'd love that,I'll pick you up in 5 ?

Emma: yeah sounds great,see you in a few💗

"Oh my god I can't believe he actually said yes" Hannah says
"I know right!!"
"Okay we need to go downstairs to get ready to leave" I say as we both stand up and head out the room.

We walk down the stairs and see my mom on the couch laying there watching tv.
"Bye mom i love you!!" I say as I kiss her on the cheek and walk out the front door.
It was perfect timing because right when I walked out,Jeff pulled up in front of our house.

"Hop in bitches we're going shopping" He says in the most girliest voice with his window rolled down.
Me and Hannah look at eachother and laugh as we walk on the concrete on the way to the car.
Our car ride there was so fun while Jeff was playing loud music as all three of us scream at the top of our lungs "Livin young,and wild,and freeeeee!!"
We all laugh and in a matter of 6 minutes we're already in the front of Bryces house.
It's a huge house with a couple of cars parked in the front.The suns almost down so I guess not many people are here yet.
Jeff,Hannah,and I all walk up to the big steps on our way to the front door.Hannahs in front of us when Jeff puts his warm big arm around my waist and walks us in the house.I smile to myself and continue to keep walking as I feel his finger tips move around my side.
I see a couple people I know but it's not completely packed yet.
I look around trying not to move too much with Jeffs arm wrapped around me when I see Monty.He stares at me and Jeff for a moment,but turns to the kitchen and walks away.
"That was weird" Hannah says as she turns around seeing Jeffs arm around me.
She smiles and says "I'm gonna go see if Jessicas here" and walks away leaving me and Jeff.