9 xx

Montys POV

It's the day after the party and it's 10 pm.Im laying in my bed scrolling through Instagram when I see Emma's post.She looked so beautiful with or without makeup.I smile at her picture and double tap immediately after.

I commented saying I hope she feels better so it at least looks like i care.

I don't know what's wrong with me.Ive never liked Emma before,or just felt this way about anyone before.I mean we knew eachother since diapers and I never thought of her in more than a friend type of way.

I guess ever since Jeff had a thing with her.I don't know,maybe I'm jealous.Or maybe I just want a girlfriend.

She probably doesn't even want me anyway.I mean I'm Montgomery De La Cruz.Known as the fuckboy who gets girls left and right.She'll never be interested in me.She only sees me as a messed up kid who's popular for playing a sport.

Last night , well I guess this morning when I was driving her home she said I was beautiful.And I know that's kindve a weird thing to say to a guy but she was drunk,and she probably didn't mean a word she said.

I realized I was just thinking in my head as I was staring at Emma's picture.I read through the comments and saw Hannah and Zach ask how she got home.Immediately seconds later the comments were disabled and nobody could say anything anymore.

I knew it.If she liked me,or was even interested in me,she would've just said I took her home.Shes embarrassed of me,and I already know it.

Emma's POV

When I saw Montys comment my face lit up.I smiled so hard that my cheeks turned red.

I don't know what got into me.But ever since Monty drove me home,I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I suddenly forgot about Jeff this whole day and only thought about Monty.Wow..a whole day without thinking about Jeff,shocking.

I refresh my page to see I have 2 more comments.I look and see that Hannah asked how I got home.I panicked.And I know I shouldn't have,but i turned off the comments.I didnt want drama to spread around the school that I'm a slut,or whore for Monty taking me home.And I know dang well all of the jocks will be all over me.

I know disabling the comments will make it worse causing people to wonder even more.I mean no,I'm not embarrassed of him,but I just want to think to myself about what I'm feeling.But after all that thinking I think I'm starting to have a thing for Monty,question is.....does he ?

Montys POV

I clench my fist on the side of my bed.Since Emma doesn't like me,or is embarrassed by me.Maybe I should see someone else.Or someone else as in her bestfriend.