- emerald eyes -

it was thursday morning, i woke up to the same nightmare from every other night. i was happy with my family everything was okay , but then darkness.. everything was gone i was empty again, alone again i cried out for mia and max no answer, tears streamed down my face as a tried to call out again, but my voice cracked then *bam* i was awake.

i got up and took a shower for school. i wore a while shirt black knee ripped jeans and my serpents jacket. as i walked out of my trailer i made sure i had my bag and keys. i hopped on my bike and left to school leaving a cloud of black smoke from the engine.
As i arrived to the school i parked my bike and got off. i walked to the entrance of the school and already all the girls and most guys were looking at me. i didn't care for the people her because they're not my type all they care about is looks nothing else.
i walked into my first class and sat at my seat i was 20 minutes early so i took out my things then got on my phone, i got a text from the serpents that there was going to be a movie night at the drive in since it was closing i texted back saying okay to the invitation.
~after school~
i was in my way out when someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. once i turned i saw who it had been , leslie , she's a tall brunette, she always wore leather with something pink and her makeup always consisted of bright pink eyelids and blush she always over did her extremely thin eyebrows to make them look like bricks on her forehead. she was also of the latin culture which was how she got her tan skin . " hey joaquin! i was just wondering if you wanted to be my date so we could go to the drive in together !? " i looked at her with a small awkward smile, the thing that i didn't mention is that she kinda has. thing for me and i didn't want to be mean " umm hi leslie... i uh kinda already had plans to go with serpents.. i umm sorry ?" i said with a beam of sweat rolling down my face. " Maybe i can join you guys ! pick my up at 7 seen you later!!! " leslie said while kissing my cheek leaving a bright pink lip print . as i shook my head and walked to my bike i rubbed my cheek to take of the lipstick it kino of worked but not so much we'll say . as i hopped on i got a text i decided to check before i left
jughead :)
- hey, want to go to pop's for dinner with some of my friends ?
i didn't have plans just go to the bar but that was till 9 pm and it was just 20 minutes passed 4.
- hey! yeah sure i'll be in my way :)
i typed then went home to drop off my bag and got a different jacket since i was in my way to the north side .
as i made my way to pop's i saw a cute boy wearing i nice purple sweater with a white button up under in the truck next to me i could tell he looked at me too so i smiled at waved , the light eventually turned green and i took a quick left so i could arrive at pop's in a few minutes. once i arrived i saw the same orange ish truck, i shook the idea of the beautiful stranger out of my mind and looked around till my eyes landed on the same gorgeous emerald eyes. what is this feeling? and why do i like it?