Part 1

After you finish part 1 keep reading it gets better :)

*Wednesday morning, Carter is on the phone with her best friend Jessica

Carter: Okay Jess what's the plan for tomorrow?
Jessica: So tonight ill come over and stay the night at your place, then tomorrow we are gonna get up at 6, get ready then head to San Francisco to find our hotel and then we'll go exploring all day. THEN FRIDAY ITS CONCERT TIME!  Aren't you excited Carter!?
Carter: Who are we even going to see again? Remember you're the one dragging me to this. *sigh
Jessica: It's Why Don't We, how many times do I have to tell you.
*laughs
And I already told you, you're gonna love them...especially after the meet and greet. Plus you'll be with me all weekend!
Carter: If this sucks Jess I swear you'll be dead for making me pay this money.
*both laugh
Jessica: When have I ever been wrong about something being fun...besides Josh's party. Man that was awful, and I apologize for that one.
*laughs
But honestly Carter you'll fall in love with them they are just so sweet.
Carter: I don't even know any of their names but I trust you, and that's only because I kinda have to.
*laughs
Jessica: Okay good. I'm finishing packing right now and i'll be over soon. Ill text you when i'm there. Bye bih love ya.

*Jessica hangs up. Carter sits upstairs in the room thinking to herself.

Omg what did I let Jess drag me into. Okay she says it will be fun and she's right about almost never being wrong, I mean except that party gosh...that night couldn't have gotten any worse. She's gonna be fangirling all day Friday, but let's not kid around that's gonna be funny to see.
      I don't even know what they look like or their names.
      I'm just glad we are gonna go to the city because i've been there a ton but i've never really explored much, plus i'll be with her and she's always been there to make things so fun. Man she's honestly the best friend ever. 

*Carters phone dings and she's sees a text from Jessica

Jessica: I'm here!
Carter: You have a key just come in
oh don't forget to say hi to my mom
Im upstairs in my room
oh and one last thing...bring up the oreos and milk I was too lazy to go downstairs to get them  loll
Jessica: K. hold on ill be up there in a second.

*Carters bedroom door opens, she sees Jessica with the milk and oreos  trying to balance them as she has her suitcase and makeup bag. Carter goes to help her by grabbing the oreos.
They start talking

Jessica: Your mom is so sweet I swear!
Okay but for real what are you wearing tomorrow because I wanna take some cute pics in the city to post.
Carter: I don't know, that's why its good you're here so you can help me decide.
Jessica: Okay well we are dressing to impress all weekend so we need you to look hot so let me take a look.
Carter: I don't object to looking hot but why is it so important?
Jessica: The guys Carter...think of all the potential guys we will meet. It's a big city ya never know girl.

*Jessica sticks her head into Caters closet to look for clothes pulling shirts, pants, shoes, etc. out of the closet. Carter is just sitting on her bed on her phone.

Jessica: So this fit is for tomorrow, this fit is for Friday, this fit is for Saturday, and finally this fit is for Sunday. Hot right I know, I should just be your personal stylist.
Carter: I gotta hand it to you these all are hot
*both laugh
Okay I don't know about you but i'm tired
Jessica: I'm tired too. Ill turn out the light

* Jess gets up and turns out the light they both fall asleep.

Hope you guys liked part 1! I know it's kinda short. This is my first fanfic so let me know how it is and if I should continue :) Follow my insta fan account @whyshouldntwe_