Part 3

*Carter and Jessica are laying in their beds

Carter: I got to say Jess I'm actually kinda excited for tomorrow not gonna lie.
Jessica: Wow what's gotten into you. I mean I'm not complaining because I'm happy you're excited.
Carter: I don't know, it's just this trip has been fun so far. Like it's only the first day too and I just feel like it's gonna get better.
Jessica: Aw tomorrow is gonna so fun!

*They stay up talking a bit more until they both fall asleep. Jessica's alarm goes off in the morning

Jessica: Rise and shine princess we got a whole day ahead of us!
Carter: Ugh five more minutes please
*puts her head under her pillow*
Jessica: Nope.
*she rips the blankets off of Carter*
Come on all you have to do is put on the outfit I already laid out for you and do your makeup.
Carter: Okay fine but I need a Starbucks before we go anywhere today got it?
Jessica: I wouldn't expect anything less.

*They both get dressed then head across the street to get Carters Starbucks.

Carter: I'm a happy girl Jess, I am a happy girl.
Jessica: What would you do without your Starbucks? Okay lets go get in line I wanna be one of the first to meet them.
Carter: Okay come on.

*They wait in line behind about 20 other girls until they start getting closer. That's when Carter sees a familiar face

Carter: Oh my gosh!
Jessica: I know right! We are so close!
Carter: No Jess. It's him. Omg wait what, no it can't be?
Jessica: What are you talking about Carter?
Carter: It's him Jess that's the cute guy who bought my frozen yogurt.

*she points to Jack. He sees her pointing and turns to Daniel

Jack: Whoa Daniel!
Daniel: Yeah what's ups bro.
Jack: I think that's the cute girl I met yesterday? Why is she here? If she knew she was coming to see me why didn't she say something about it to me yesterday?

*Just then Carter and Jessica walked up to Jack and the boys

Jack: So are you following me now Carter?
*laughs*
Carter: Haha you wish buddy. You do know it's kinda rude to buy a girl frozen yogurt then leave without giving her your name...or even your number.
*smiles*
Jack: Oh yeah my bad on that one. Well hello I'm Jack nice to see you again.

*They both smile and each other while Jessica just can't believe what she's seeing. Someone tells them that they have to keep the line moving and start to rush them.

Carter: Well I guess I have to keep the line moving.
Jack: Wait! So am I gonna see you again?
Carter: Only if you want to.
Jack: I definitely do.
Carter: Okay then. Here's my number.
Jack: Thank you ma'am. You wanna meet up after the show?
Jessica: WE WOULD LOVE TO!
Carter: Well I guess that's a yes then.
Jack: Okay after the post show party don't leave, come find me.
Carter: You got it.