Part 12

Jack went and just sat with his hands covering his face on the couch. All the boys except Daniel went over to comfort Jack. Daniel walked outside to call Carter. He called her two times before she picked up.

Carter: Come outside to the front.
Daniel: Okay i'm already here.
Carter: Don't let anyone else come, I just want to talk to you right now.
Daniel: Okay I'm on my way out right now.

He walks back into the house and walks out the front door. Before he gets into the car he texts Jessica saying;

" I'm with Carter right now she just wants to talk to someone but she's fine"

He then gets into the car with Carter as they just sit there across the street and a few houses down from the house.

Carter: I don't know why I'm so upset Dani. I just feel like I want to yell, but I don't want to yell at Jack for my feelings.There is no need to make him feel bad. I just had to leave before I yelled at him for no reason even more.
Daniel: What happened?
Carter: He told Aspen about us having sex but was hesitant to tell Zach. What makes me frustrated is that I'm closer with you guys and it's not like I want all this out there but I trust you guys more than I trust some girl that I have never met. Plus after what happened last night I'm not on good terms with her. I know I said things because I was drinking but Dani I'm just hoping we can get past it for Jack.
Daniel: I agree with you, but Jack did drink a lot and him and Aspen are close friends.
Carter: I know and that's why I didn't want to yell at him. I feel bad and I just needed some space before I said something I didn't mean.
Daniel: I'm happy you talked to me about it, I really am, but I think Jack would understand too. You just need to trust him.
Carter: I know...
Thank you so much Dani. You honestly mean so much to me and I'm happy I can call you my best friend.
Daniel: I'm always gonna be here for you. We should go back inside now.
Carter: Ok.
Daniel: Come on let's go.

They get out of the car and walk back into the house about an hour after talking. Carter runs over to Jack and gives him a hug and starts tearing up.

Carter: I'm sorry. I just wanted to leave before I yelled at you even more for something I shouldn't have. I love you so much Jack.
Jack: It's okay babe, I just want you to talk to me about things like this.
Carter: I know I'm sorry.

Jack pulls back so that he can see her face. He puts his hands on the edge of her face and wipes away the tears from off her face.

Jack: I need you to let me know how you feel.
Carter: I will from
now on I promise.

Daniel: I'm sorry to break this up but we have rehearsals for tomorrow's show.
Carter: It's okay. Call me tonight after so we can talk.
Jack: I will for sure.

They kiss and she walks the boys out to the cars they were getting picked up in. The boys rehearsed and Carter went shopping and worked out. When she got back home before she was gonna shower she checked her phone. She saw a message from Jack.

Jack: hey, we finished rehearsal.
Carter: i just got back from the gym and about to get into the shower
Jack: ok me too
text me when you're done and ready to talk
love you
Carter: i will and ily more