Part 4

*Jessica and Carter have both woken up. Jessica is already ready while Carter is in her bra and underwear looked for her bag. A knock comes to the door and Jessica runs to open it.

Jessica: Oh hey Jack.
*she swings the door open. Carter runs to hide because she has no clothes on yet.
Carter: JESS! I'm not even dressed why would you do that!
Jack: I'm sorry, but um I just brought over a Starbucks for Carter. Oh and a muffin for you Jess.

*Carter grabs her silk black robe and comes out from hiding

Carter: Aw thank you!
* she gives him a hug
Carter: How did you know what I get?
Jessica: Oh I was talking to Jonah last night and Jack wanted to know what you get so I told him.
Jack: I wanted to surprise you when you woke up.
Carter: It was definitely a surprise, but thank you so much.
Jack: It was my pleasure.
Carter: Is everyone else already ready? Am I the only one whose not!
Jack: No you're fine, Zach is still on the room doing his hair. Don't rush take your time. I'm gonna go check on the boys so I'll see you guys when you're ready?
Carter: Yup ill text you when I'm done.

*Carter closes the door.*

Jessica: Isn't that sweet! He was thinking of you.
Carter: I mean he did buy you a muffin too sooo.
Jessica: Oh wow a muffin! Carter come on, just admit that you see how much he likes you and you like him too I see it.
Carter: Okay maybe I do like him, like a lot.
Jessica: Then why are you so hesitant to do something? He obviously likes you back.
Carter: Because Jess. He lives a different life then us. He may not want anything more. It's also only been a full day since we met, it's not like we are in love.
Jessica: I know, I know but Carter your lives won't be that different in a few weeks. We are moving out to LA! You're gonna be a model and I'm gonna be a makeup artist. 
Carter: I know it's crazy, but while it's still summer he's gonna be gone and we'll be doing nothing until I start working and you start school. I don't know, I want to see where things go with him but we would definitely have to talk about it. Now let me finish getting dressed.
Jessica: Okay well while you do that I'm gonna talk about me and Jonah! Okay so last night in the car we were just talking and it seemed like the best talk I've ever had. He's super sweet but I only see it being a summer fling, which I don't have a problem with.

*Jessica continues to talk while Carter gets dressed. Finally she's ready and sends Jack a quick text saying they're done.

Carter: Hey

we finished

Jack: we'll be right there

*about ten minutes later the girls hear a knock on their door*

Carter: Come in its open
Jack: Does everyone have their clothes on this time? *he says jokingly as he walks in with his eyes closed*
Carter: Yes you guys are free to come in. 
Daniel: Whoa bro look at their view! This is crazy.
Zach: This is wild bro!
Jessica: Okay guys we should probably get going.
Carter: Yeah. Do you know where you guys want to go?
Jonah: I know me and Corbyn wanna go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Carter: Alrighty then we'll go there first.

*They head over to the bridge*

Jessica: Isn't it amazing?
Jonah: Yeah it's beautiful.