Chapter 3

They were walking into the restaurant Bones for lunch. All four teens were wearing Band t-shirts and jeans. It was 2 girls and 2 guys, all of them were the same age. These 4 were not able to withdraw from one another's lives. "You better not forget us while you're gone, or replace us with other bisexual, or gay friends," said a girl talking to Maya.

"Amelia, how could I? Y'all may be my strangest friends, but y'all are also my best friends. Also, I'm pretty sure at least one of y'all will blow-up my phone each day," Maya responded to the comment. 

"So basically what you are saying is that we are fabulous," said a blond-headed boy with his arm wrapped around the other boy's waist.

"Well.. at least you are Sebastian," said the other boy with a glint in his eyes.

"Nick... Do you two need to get a room?" Questioned Maya.

"Y'all are SO cute!" Screeched Amelia.

Sebastian responded, "I know we are," while Nick responded, "Says the bisexual one."

Maya heard all this and started laughing. She was the only straight one out of the four friends, but this made no difference to her. Her number 1 belief was that it does not matter who, or what you like as long as they make you happy.

"Are you ready for your first official full day tomorrow?" Asked a man.

"Of course Dad. The only thing that worries me is what crazy, immature shit you two are going to get into while I'm gone," Maya responded while looking at her dad and soon to be step-mother, LZ, with love and happiness.

"I think that is a good thing to worry about, because we both know your dad is very immature sometimes, and he makes stupid decisions 75% of the time," responded LZ teasingly.

"I'm worried about all three of you. Y'all are all immature, and rebellious pains in my ass," said an older man with a long beard jokingly.

"Hey Grandpa! Your late. Anyways, I have no idea what you mean. Me? Immature and rebellious? Never!" Joked Maya.

"It doesn't look as if y'all have even ordered your drinks yet, to me," Maya's Grandpa responded.

"We haven't but your normally never late for dinner. Especially, from here or IHOP," she teased him as he slid into the crimson red booth beside Maya. He was remembering the first time the for of them ate here together after Maya's speech at a school meeting for parents and students. It was her ninth grade year at NPHS. He chuckled to himself.

"How many bags do you have Adam?" Maya questioned as Adam put his fourth bag in his personal compartment. They were on the personal jet Adam, Eric, and Maya all shared, since all three paid for it together with their own money.

"I only have four. Dang," he chuckled as he closed the compartment door.

"Dude, Maya and I only have two bags each. Also, all of our bags are 3' tall, 1 1/2' long, and 1' wide. Which is also the same dimensions as your four. So, my belongings, plus Maya's take up the same amount as just your belongings alone," Eric explained. 

Maya had one bag consisting of everyday clothing that she could wear when working on the trucks. The other bag was full of nice tops, and dresses. She had 3 formal, 6 semi-formal, and 8 everyday dresses packed for meetings, parties, galas, and whatever else may come up.

"So. I'm prepared," was Adam's only response to Eric's criticizing.

As the plane leveled itself out, and got on route to Seattle the three settled into seats. Maya and Eric sat beside one another, while Adam sat across from them. All three got their computers out, and started to power them on. Maya plugged in her flash drive, while pulling up her music app on the computer. She plugged her headphones in after everything was pulled up.