Chapter 4

The plane starts to descend. Maya is asleep. She's laying her head on Eric's shoulder. He starts to lightly say her name to wake her up. She starts to awaken, and jolts up hearing Eric saying her name. She then remembers where she is, she's still on the plane. Nothing had happened. "Hey, we need to wake up Adam," Eric whispers to her.

"You want to trick him?" She asks with a devious smile.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You sit in his lap or lean on him, while I softly and sweetly say his name in his ear," she tells him.

"I will do that, but only because it's going to be hilarious," Eric responds. He then gets up and sits down next to Adam, as he lifts up the only thing in between the two, an arm rest. He, then leans on Adam in an intimate way.

"Adam. Adam Hun... wake up baby," she sweetly whispers in his ear next to where Eric is laying on him. He starts to wiggle slightly. He slowly starts to caress Eric's leg.

"Hey, baby," he murmurs. He slowly opens his eyes and looks down towards who he thought was Maya, and sees a huge grin on Eric's face who starts to laugh. In front of him Maya starts to laugh. "Oh my fucking GOD!! Guys! What the fuck! I thought you were Maya!" Adam freaked out,

"That was the point you PERV!" Maya says laughing.

"Oh my god. You bitch. That was your idea wasn't it." Adam says.

"Yes," she says proudly.

"Oh my gosh. I don't know how I hang out with y'all or how I can possibly think y'all are my best friends," Adam claims as he shakes his head. I guess I should being such a perv, but I mean she is so hot. I can still dream even though I know I'll never date her, because she's family to me, Adam thinks to himself.

The automatic door closed behind them as they walked into Fabrics & More. "Let's head towards the back. That's where the tool and cotton is at the one in Dallas," Maya tells Eric.

He nods and starts walking again. They get back to the cotton and tool section, when Maya starts to look through everything. When she finds the pink cotton section she realizes she forgot about Eric. When she looks up she notices he's right beside her though. She picks up their roll of watermelon pink cotton, and takes off towards the pink tool section.

When she finds the pink tool she needs she starts to argue with herself between just tool, just cotton, or tool and cotton. She decides on cotton by itself. They take off towards the lace section, when they find the fabric cutting section. she has the lady there cut her 8 yards in case she messes up or wants to use it for something else.

As they check out the cashier asks if the two are dating. They both answer at the same time, "No. We are just very good friends." To this answer she shakes her head, and says believe what you want, but have a nice night.

It's midnight when she gets out of the shower. She has her own room. They've been back at the hotel sine 8pm. Adam and the rest of the gang had left to go to the bar at 6. She was just now hearing Adam stumbling trying to scan his room key to get into the sweet Eric, Carter, and him were splitting. She laughed. The dumb-asses shouldn't have went drinking.

If she had another free night she could finish the dress. She had been working on it for the last four hours. She had it all measured out and all the pink cotton parts put together. The only part she had left was putting the white lace on the bodice.

She lays out a pair of blue jeans, a black tank top, and blue and white plaid quarter-sleeved button-up. She walks into the bathroom to pit all in there, when her phone starts ringing. She puts her outfit down and goes to pick up her phone.