Rules

01. You must be either 15 or 15+ y/o and mature. We deal with serious issues such as suicide, bodily health, and other more mature matters. This is a place of love, but also a serious job. We need mature and dedicated people. Sadly, maturity does tend to come with age.

02. You must have Google Hangouts. This is where we communicate as a team.

03. You must listen to your superiors. This includes the guardian shepherd and the Seraphim (unless you are one).

04. You may not bring drama into our group chat. If you have an issue with someone, contact your seraphim instead of having a fight for everyone in the chat to see.

05. Get your work done in an orderly manner. If you cannot finish your assigned duties, let your Seraphim know.

06. If you wish to leave Jotno, contact the guardian shepherd before you leave. You must give a valid reason so that we can keep your reason in mind for future Angels. Also please note you are required to give us a leave notice at least a week before you leave. This will help us fill your place by either requesting someone to step up or give someone else an opportunity. You need to email this to us on guardianshepherds16 at gmail.com

07. Those applying to be an angel will be required to do a voice call interview. After submitting your answers to the google form, you will be contacted by someone from this account. If the shepherd is absent, then an archangel will contact you in her stead.

    Common question: Why must we call?
Any angel who will be interacting with other people to give support or providing content must be proven as a real person. This phone call is so that we know you are a safe and trustworthy person. This phone call is scheduled by YOU, so do not feel pressured by any time frames. We do not judge here at  Jotno but we need to make sure that you are safe.

    08. Must contribute a minimum number of hours in a week.

    09. Must respect all that you speak to and do not judge others.

   10. Anyone who is applying to be a Seraphim needs to understand the responsibility you are taking on. All seraphim angels are required to be comfortable with voice and video calls and conferences because there will be times when we hold meetings and texting becomes an arduous task during such group meetings.

THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS. THESE RULES MATTER AT ALL TIMES!

The password is the name of your favorite ice cream flavor. :)

 :)