Thanks for the help

This is requested by ShadowVixen38

So please enjoy guys and gals and please request and go look at my other books

Reader's POV

I slam my head on the table as I get more and more frustrated at the robot. I am at my best friend Thomas Sanders house and yeah​ I know about his sides. Logan or logic walks into the kitchen. For the longest time that I have known him I have had a crush on the emotionless man. "Y/n do you need help?" He asks I nod sighing deeply " what is the robot suppose to do?" "It's suppose to do cleaning for people who are busy with work and stuff and doesn't have time to hire someone." "That is a wonderful idea!!" "Yeah but it keeps doing different things like breaking plates, and stuff." Well let's work on it together." I nod and we get to work this isn't the first time he has helped me do my work.

~~~~Timeskip brought to you by the adorable cinnamon roll Patton~~~~~~

We finished late that night and it worked wonders. "Thank you so much Logan I couldn't have done it without you!!" "It's no problem." We stared at each other for the longest time and started to lean in. Our lips locked in a soft passion. It only lasted a few mins because Princey bounced in and started squealing.

I hope you liked it so again like it and request I can do songfics and I will do bloopers for some of the images if requested