Preference #55

Imagine coming home from the army

Virgil:
How you surprised him:
It was actually during a Sanders sides video you were hiding upstairs thanks to Joan and Talyn you are surprising all the guys the after that your are going to surprise the kids at school. So you waited for your que and then it came it was when Virgil said that I would have said something like that so I walked downstairs quietly and snuck up behind Virgil quietly and the others didn't see me until I said "Yea hot topic your right I would." Everyone's eyes widened and looked at me as Virgil turned around. Patton started screaming, Logan was stuttering, Roman looked like he was gonna faint and Thomas and Virgil was bawling and they all hugged me tightly.

How you surprise the kids:
They were called down to the office and they hugged you tightly and didn't let go.

Thomas:
Him:
You waited on the couch for the boys to get home. They all screamed and Patton glomped you.

Kids: you waited til they got home and got more screams.

Roman:
You surprised them on Halloween by coming up to them all dressed as a knight complemented the costumes of all of them and then took off your helmet just to get tackled by everyone

Patton:
They were sending you a come home soon and I miss you video in front of the garage and the garage door went up and there you were.

Logan:
Him: you surprised him on Christmas eve while the kids were asleep

Kids: you surprised them on Christmas morning in a box.