Preference #6

He finds out that you hurt yourself. This will be in his POV

Logan:
I was just sitting on the couch reading when I heard a crash I ran upstairs and everyone was at Y/N's door. I ran and pushed past them trying to get the door open and it was locked. "Y/N open the door!!" There was no answer I busted the door down and saw her on the floor with blood coming out of her wrist. We all panicked and took her to the hospital. I sat by her bed tears in my face hoping that she would wake up. A few hours later she woke up and I kissed her with a passion that I didn't knew I had. "Why." My voice was shaky. "I-I thought you guys would be better off without out me." I was stunned. " If you died I would have died myself." I said crying hard. She said nothing else but hugged me.

Patton:
I was so excited to see this movie! I tugged on Y/N's wrist and she winced. I looked at her and she just smiled. "Cookie, what's wrong?" "Nothing Patton." I frowned and looked down at her wrist. She shifted uncomfortably and I pulled up her sleeves and stared at her wrist. All I did was pulled her into a tight hug with tears and whispered sweet nothing's into her ear.

Anxiety:
This one has mentions of sexual content.

I pinned Y/N to my bed. My lips never leaving hers. We kept making out until when I tried sliding my hand up her shirt she pushed it away. I pulled away and looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked panting a little. She just looked away. I looked at her confused and pulled up her shirt to only show her stomach and my heart dropped. She had scars all over. I got off of her. She started to cry and I hugged her crying also. " please don't ever do that again." I begged her and she nodded.

Thomas:
Y/N was just cooking and I was watching and admiring her when her sleeve came up and I saw cuts she started to freak as she noticed. I just walked up to her and hugged her tightly. "Baby girl, you are the best and most beautiful girl I have ever met and I will never let you go." She just cried into my chest.

Roman:
Me and Y/N were at the beach and she wouldn't take off her long sleeved shirt. I got tired of it so I pulled up her sleeves and saw cuts all I did was hug her saying "Princess i love you so much and I don't want you to do this again.