Beautiful

Beautiful
From archiveofourown

Warnings:
AU, Top!Harry, Bottom!Louis, Rimming, High school, Photographer!Louis, Punk!Louis, SO MUCH FLUFF

~~~~~~~~~~

"So I told her 'you can kindly fuck off', except I didn't say that out loud, I actually said something like 'go away' but that doesn't matter, and then she threatens to tell Mr. Parker. This bitch threatened to tell on me can you believe her? And-Louis? Louis are you even listening to me?" Perrie snapped her long, manicured fingers in front of Louis' face, startling the lad.

"Wha? Oh, yeah, I'm listening Pez go on," he assured her sitting up straighter, focusing his attention back to his best friend. Perrie rolled around and looked behind her shoulder, just as Harry Styles entered the cafeteria.

"I knew it, you were staring again," she gave Louis a knowing look.

"Was not, just got distracted," he huffed, blowing his fringe off his forehead.

"Louis, I can tell,"

"No, you can't."

Perrie took a sip of her diet coke then took a deep breath.

"First, you look at the ground, then at him, then back at the ground for about ten seconds, then you bite your lip and run your fingers through your hair like a fucking madman, then you start to pull at your lip ring, which is a habit you need to break before you tear your lip, you git. And lastly, your eyes glaze over and you just stare, which I think is the point where you stop gawking and start imagining sucking his dick." Perrie smirked as she saw her friend's jaw drop.

"Liar," he grumbled.

"Oh shut up, you know I'm right."

"You're a little shit sometimes."

"Yet here we are, celebrating our, what? Twelve years of friendship?," Perrie grinned.

"Twat."

"Prat," she shot off, not missing a beat.

"Bitch."

"Jerk," Perrie responded, raising her eyebrow and giving Louis a look as if to say "say something else you git." And for a solid five seconds they just stared at each other, Louis giving a mock glare and Perrie keeping her eyebrow raised. Louis reached for his camera case and pulled out his bulky Nikon, snapping a photo before the two burst out in laughter.

"You know, one day you're going to have to show me these photos you keep taking," she said, still trying to catch her breath. Louis smiled and shook his head, scrolling through the photos on his camera.

"They're just memories," his voice sounded far away as he looked at all the images. The majority of them were of Perrie, with her crazy faces and multi colored hair, a lot of them were candid, taken straight from the moment, but there were some posed; from sleepovers where they would stay up all night, Louis doing her hair and then taking ridiculous photos. Some of them were just complete hipster bullshit, black and white shots of his skateboard against a wall or Starbucks. And he would be lying if he said there weren't one or two photos of Harry he had taken when he was sure nobody had been watching.

"You're weird. Anyway, have you thought about what your end of year project's going to be on?" Perrie asked, stealing a few fries from Louis' tray.

"Probably something with photography, although, I'm going to have to find a new muse, people are beginning to think we're dating, you?" both Louis and Perrie shuddered at the thought of them actually dating.

"I think I might do a collab with these three other girls from my music class, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne, I think one of them is in your math class. Anyway we were put into a group once for a project, I think it'll be sweet." She said, downing the rest of her coke before slamming the can back on the table. "That's it!" She cried, immediately getting Louis attention.