When We Kiss- Fire

When We Kiss- Fire
By: charite
From archiveofourown

Warnings:
Top!Louis, Bottom!Harry, AU, Kissing, like LOTS of kissing, based off the viral first kiss video

~~~~~~~~

Louis drops his bag as soon as he closes the door of his dorm behind him. Zayn left the heater on and the already small place is now actually suffocating him. He opens all the windows, pulls a Corona from the fridge and drops on their sofa, switching on the television. It's Friday and it's five pm and Louis's weekend has officially started. When he digs his hand into his pocket he finds a note 'that makes a smile spread on his face. That's right, he's got a date tonight.

"Hey pretty boy, you've been working for ages now and you need a break." Was what a boy, who Louis now knew, was named Greg had said when Louis had indeed been working on his essay on British Lit for three hours straight.

"You're not saying you've been creeping on me for over three hours?" Louis replied as he turned his head towards the boy who had taken the seat next to his. The boy had just chuckled and took Louis' pen out his hand, writing down his name, a number, a time and a club on Louis' notebook.

"Meet me tonight." he said, dropping the pen on the desk.

"We'll celebrate the weekend." he added with a wink and as soon as he had arrived, he disappeared again.

Louis figured that one date wouldn't hurt anybody and half an hour later he left the library with a finished essay and a date for the night.

Louis grabs the remote and switches the channel until he finds soccer. Paris Saint Germain is playing Manchester, interesting. As Louis is halfway through the game and halfway through his second bottle of Corona, the door swings open and Zayn makes his entrance. Louis doesn't spare as much as a glance as he is too much focused on the game, that has just started after the rest and Manchester is behind one goal so they really have to step up their game. Zayn drops down on the chair and sighs. Louis rolls his eyes, Zayn is always in some drama with his projects.

"Weekend, Malik, finally weekend." he says without taking his eyes of the television.

"Maybe for you, not for me. I am stuck with my project." Zayn scoffs and Louis resists the urge to roll his eyes again.

"That's sad for you man, I however have got a date tonight." Louis says. He hasn't had a date in ages and hell, he has all the rights to brag about this.

"I actually really need your help tonight Lou." Zayn says and really? Really? It always goes like this and it shouldn't even surprise Louis. Not that he is complaining though. Not really. Louis and Zayn have been mates since their first year and they made it through all the hassle all the way to their final year now.

"What is it this time?" Louis says as he finishes his bottle and twists his head briefly to look at Zayn.

"The project that I told you about this morning." Zayn says and his tone suggest that this should clear everything up, it doesn't though. So Louis shrugs and Zayn sighs, shaking his head.

"It is my big project." The art student says and Louis waves his hand, signalling Zayn to elaborate.

"I got twenty strangers and I am pairing them up, the purpose is that they kiss each other and I film them from the moment that they walk into the room until the end of the kiss." Zayn summarizes and now Louis remembers. He had thought it was a weird project. Then again, Louis appreciated art, really, but the majority of it was rather weird.

"What do you need me for then?" he asks and Zayn smiles briefly. Louis wonders why? Zayn is in trouble but he's smiling as if it is all solved. It is probably solved, because Zayn most likely knows that Louis will say yes.