Chapter 5 Charming

We rejoin our characters years later, Snow White is 25 years old, it's been 15 years. Cora, made her attempts to find Regina, and was unsuccessful. Ten years passed by and Snow White never revealed to Cora who took Regina and where. She was loyal, and refused to tell her. 

In turn, Cora poisoned her own husband, and coerced Leopold to marry her, making her Snow's stepmother. Snow White ran away at the age of 16, becoming a bandit, however, Leopold banished Cora. Snow resumed the role of Princess, and heir, once Cora was gone. In that time, she met the son of King George, David. She referred to him as Prince Charming. 

Periodically, Snow would receive a dove with a message from Regina. Snow and Charming had married, and sadly, her father passed on. Snow and Charming had a baby girl, and named her Princess Emma, who has just turned 4. 

The child possesses a great beauty, blonde hair and green eyes, and a charm just like her father. 

On the ship, Regina comes up behind Killian, and puts her hands over his eyes. "Oh," he smiles. Her playful grin is on her face, "Ok, step," Regina says, guiding him. He smiles, "Mm, I hope you are in limited clothing my darling when I open my eyes," he teases. "No," She giggles, and uncovers his eyes. In front of him, he sees a blanket. "What is this?" He asks. The blanket is a soft ivory, "It's a blanket, I made it," Regina smiles. "Well that's what you've been working on, I don't understand," He shakes his head with a smile. "I'm .... I'm with child, Killian, I'm going to have a baby," Regina smiles. 

Killian's mouth opens, and the corners go up, into a huge smile, "You are?!" He asks, "Yes, we're going to be parents," she beams at him. "Oh Regina," he kisses her, and holds her tightly to him. "When?" He asks, "I don't really know, at least 5 months," She smiles and Killian places his hand gently on her stomach, "Oh darling, a beautiful baby, just like you," he says. "I love you," Regina leans up to kiss him, "I love you," he says. 

While Regina is excited to have a child, she receives a message from Snow, 'Your mother, has returned, and plans to cast a curse.' Regina shows Killian, "We must go back, she's done so much, they have a child too," Regina says, placing her hand on her future child inside her. "We will," Killian nods. 

Killian steers the ship, and they arrive at the palace. Regina smiles, standing on the gangplank, she sees Snow in the distance. The two have not seen each other in 15 years. "Oh Snow," Regina rushes to her arms. "Oh Regina," they hug, and Snow smiles looking down, "Oh Regina, congratulations," She smiles. "Thank you," Regina beams, and Killian gets to them, "For a woman with child, you're quite quick," Killian smiles. "Captain," Snow nods to him, "Greetings your majesty," He says. 

They head into the palace, "Emma," Snow says as a little girl runs to her, "This is Regina," Snow smiles, "Hello!!" Emma smiles at her, "oh you are so pretty," Regina says, "Thank you," Emma smiles cutely. "Ah, they arrive safely," David enters and picks up Emma, "Captain," David shakes his hand. "Prince," Killian nods, and shakes his hand. "So, what is my mother planning?" Regina asks. 

"A dark curse?" Regina asks, "We have Rumplestiltskin in the dungeon, we believe he's partly involved." Snow said. "Well I can talk to him, I've known him a while, well, before I left," Regina said. "No bloody way, I forbid it," Killian stands. "Killian," Regina starts. "No, I will not allow you to, not with child, that demon is capable of things," Killian said. "He's unable to do harm, his magic is blocked," David says. "I see, well, I will go with you," Killian insists. 

They enter the dungeons, and hear a playful cackle, "Hello Dearie," he smiles. Killian's memories of the past flood into his head, "You.." Rumple looks at him, "you," Killian scoffs, "What are you doing here?" Rumple asks, "Well sadly, it isn't to kill you," Killian glares at him. "We need to know what this curse does," Regina said. "It will take you to a land without magic, and erase your memories," Rumple said. "Is there a way to stop it?" Regina looks at him closely. "No." he shakes his head. "It's a truly dark curse, and you have upset your mother, hehehe," He laughs. "She upset me, and she can't just cast a curse to control me," Regina said. "Oh but she can," he laughs. 

"We're wasting our time, he won't help us," Killian scoffs, and nudges Regina away. "There may be a way, but it will be delayed, someone can save you from this curse," Rumple said. "Who?" Regina asks, Rumple points at her stomach, "No," Killian snaps, "It won't hurt the child, it's a girl, I can tell," Rumple said. "There is a way she can fix this, someday," Rumple said. 

"We don't want your deal, or your help," Killian snaps. "No, What can we do?" Regina asks, "You just have to tell me her name," Rumple smiles. "No," Killian scolds, "I just need her name, and I can help this curse," Rumple said. "What if we cast the curse before my mother?" Regina asks, "I would want you to take me, I want to find my son," Rumple said. "That can be arranged, can I cast this curse?" Regina asks, "You will have to kill the thing you love most," Rumple looks at Killian. 

"If I cast it, can you help us protect our child?" Regina asks, "I just need her name," Rumple repeats. "Regina, I forbid this, he is not going to help us," Killian says, and gently takes her arm, and they begin to head away. "I just need her name!!" Rumple yells. Regina takes a breath and looks at Killian, he shakes his head. "No, Regina," he says. 

"Her name ... is Molly," Regina says.