Chapter 12 Parents

Regina looks down at the broken cup, as does Mia. "I'm.. sorry... I didn't mean to scare you," Molly bends down and starts to pick up the pieces to the cup as Granny comes over with Ruby, with a mop. Emma comes over as well, "You ok Molly?" Emma asks, "I'm ok, I... I'm ok.." Molly nods but keeps her eyes on the little girl. 

"Mia, you ok?" David comes into Granny's now, this time, Emma gapes at him, seeing her father for the first time in 25 years, and he looks the same. "I'm ok Daddy, just an accident," Mia says cutely, as he touches her head. Emma looks at the child, she couldn't have possibly been born in a town, with no time moving, her instincts, and Molly's expression is telling her something, not to mention the child's sparkling eyes that match Molly's. 

"Oh, here's your room keys for upstairs, 5, and 6," Ruby hands Emma keys, "Right, yeah, thank you so much," Emma says and takes them in her hand, "Ok, umm, Molly want to help?" Emma asks, "Yeah um, sure, I'm sorry I scared you again," Molly says, "That's ok, I'm not afraid," Mia says cutely. 

Emma and Molly head outside, Molly rushes out ahead of her, "Woah, what was that?" Emma asks, taking her arm gently, "I could say the same to you? You know the guy? With the little girl?" Molly asks, "Well, I mean.. he looks familiar," Emma says, "No way, you're not the only one with superpower here, I know you, you know him, what did you sleep with him?" Molly asks, "God. NO!" Emma gasps at her, "Then what?" Molly asks, "What's with you and the little girl?" Emma asks, "Nothing," Molly shakes her head, "I just felt bad scaring the kid," Molly says. 

"You looked at her like you saw a ghost, and she has your eyes," Emma said. "Emma, don't," Molly snaps and opens the car, first thing she takes out is her blanket, with the name Molly on it. She grabs her bag and puts it over her shoulder, Emma does the same, and a man approaches them, as Molly tries to pick up something else. 

"Here, lass, I can lend a hand, well one," he smiles. Emma recognizes him, Killian. "Oh, umm thanks," Molly stares at his fake hand, as his good hand takes the other bag. He looks at Molly for a moment, recognizing she's actually a little similar to Regina's appearance. 

They get to the rooms, "Thank you, umm," Molly says, "Killian, Killian Jones," he says. "Molly," She smiles, not knowing that this man is the man she's wanted to have in her life, unlike the man who got her pregnant with Mia, she always wanted her father in her life, and she had no idea that this was him. 

"Ok, can you please talk to me?" Emma asks, "Why don't you talk to me?" Molly snaps, "You clearly are looking at these people like they are familiar to you!" Molly snaps again. "Have you been in this town or something?" Molly asks, "No, never," Emma states. "Ok well, that makes one of us," Molly sighs. "What?" Emma asks. 

"Seven years ago, I was in this damn town," Molly admits. "What? When you stole my car? After you were gone for almost a year?" Emma asks, "Yes," Molly breathes again, gathering up her nerve, this is the only thing she's ever hidden from Emma. "I was hiding from you, for 9 months," Molly says, "Well it was 10..." Emma said, "Yeah I had to think about it for an extra 4 weeks," Molly said. "Think about what?" Emma asks, "Giving up my daughter," Molly spits it out. 

Emma's mouth just opens, "Oh..." Emma sighs, "I drove here, I left her at the Sheriff station, that man, the blonde one with the badge, who was with the little girl, he was inside, I left her there, wrapped in a blanket, and with a note that said her name," Molly said. "Mia.." Emma finishes. "Yes," Molly faces. Emma shakes her head, and touches Molly's shoulder, "Ok, well, maybe this is fate that you're back here," Emma said. 

Emma knew it was fate, here she was, in the town under a curse with their parents, but Molly had already found it, and left her daughter here, and clearly she was raised by Emma's parents. "Ok, you know I don't like that whole fate and hope thing," Molly said. "That's because you feel let down, but have I ever let you down?" Emma asks, "No," Molly shakes her head, "Exactly, so trust me, and there's more to this, ok?" Emma asks her, trying to go forward into revealing more. 

"What?" Molly looks at her confused, "I do know that guy, the Sheriff, the one that clearly raised your little girl," Emma said. "Ok, who is he?" Molly asks. "Ok, don't freak out," Emma said. "What? Oh no," Molly sighs. "He's my Dad.." Emma said. 

Molly's eyes just widen and stare at her friend, "Ok, just listen, you're the daughter of people in this town," Emma said. "I am?" Molly asks, "Yes, the woman at the counter, the Mayor? that's your mother," Emma said. "Ok, you're literally insane now Emma, what are you on?" Molly asks. "Molly, listen to me, do you trust me?" Emma asks, "I always have, but still I think something is off," Molly sighs.

"Molly, everyone here is from fairy tales, my Dad, that man, is Prince Charming," Emma says. "You are fucking insane," Molly snaps, "I'm not! I'm telling you the truth, and you have your superpower to know I'm not lying... " Emma said. "How is he the same age as you?" Molly asks, and crosses her arms, "Because they're here, under a curse, that makes time stand still, they were waiting for the savior to come break the spell," Emma said. "What? And who's the savior?" Molly asks. 

"You.... you are the Savior, and you were born to break the curse," Emma said.