Chapter 8

She got really bored at home course there was completely nothing to do so we decided to go to the Park after dinner.

We laid down the grass and it was already night time so the stars were showing.

Beautiful. No, I didn't mean the stars, I meant Ana. She was gazing at the stars smiling. Her eyes were sparkling at the starlight. It was Perfect.

"The stars look Beautiful" she spoke

I looked up to face the sky and she looked at me for agreement then looked back at the sky.

"Yeah I guess so. But you know what's more Beautiful?"

"What?" She asked

"You."

I faced my body to her, resting my head in my hand and my elbow on the ground. I waited for her reaction. She became quiet for awhile then she copied my position but facing towards me. We were probably only 8 inches away.

"I know" She says grinning. Then she started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. How many chick flicks have you been watching lately." Then she starts laughing. "Just kidding. "

"Keep doing that and you'll be able to get any girl that you want." she says joking

What about you? Can I have you?

You're the only girl I want. So can I have You?

"Of course I will. I mean who can resist my charm?" I said winking at her

"oh Stop that! I'm Melting over here" she says

Then she starts bursting out of laughter. That laugh. Her laugh. I could listen to it any day. It's an amazing thing to hear.

She moved closer to me. I Turned to face the sky, my back firmly on the ground. She rested her head on my chest. She was on my left side so I placed my left arm around her shoulders.

Minutes later she fell asleep. See, I told you she would be able to fall asleep anywhere. And like I said, I would wanna wake her up so I got up first. I gently placed her head on the ground. Then I picked her up bridal style. I carried her towards the front passenger seat of my car. I strapped the seatbelt across her then I walked around towards the driver'a seat then we drove off.