Chapter 12

Rob's POV

I don't understand why I'm nervous... It's not like I'm the one who's on a date.

UGH! It's late already, where are they?!

"Why should I care anyway?" I ask my self

"Oh yeah, because the girl I love is on a date with my pal." I remind my self.

But still I don't think that's a good enough reason to why I'm so nervous.

I sit at the end of my bed and look up the ceiling...

"Why?"

I keep asking my self this over and over again.

Then it hit me. I'm not worried about how the date went. I'm worried about what she'll feel for him after the date. But even if she would like him or not, I can't control her and her feelings, cause if I could she would've fallen for me by now, and she wouldn't have to go on that stupid date.

"I should get some sleep."

I lay my body on my bed and close my eyes. And for a moment there I thought I was gonna fall asleep. But I was goddamn wrong.

"UGH WHERE ARE THEY?!" I yell standing up.

I run my fingers through my hair and face the ceiling...

"DIANA WHERE THE FCK ARE YOU?" I yell again.

Wow. The last time I was so worried like this was prom night... But I was just really upset because I wasn't the first one to ask her out... Ugh.

Maybe she's in trouble! I immediately grabbed my car keys an put on some pants.

I was about to go out until I heard a knock on the door...