chapter 1

Beep ,beep ,beep .ahh I woke up by the annoying stupid alarm clock .I got up and went into the bathroom and changed into out of my pink hearts and unicorn PJ's and took a quick shower .When I was finished I got dressed into my black leggings , light blue and pink all star shirt and combed my hair into two high pony tails and slip on my coloured converse .I got my bag and went into the kitchen and saw that no one was on was there as usual so I got an apple and started walking to school .it takes about 20 minutes to get to the Boston high school .I've got big butt and it " hello I answers my phone .heyyyyy girl where u at ?  My best friend Kelly asked .Me: heyyyy lovely I'm coming just five more minutes and I would be at hell 😘😘.
Kelly:OK well hurry up its the first day of school and we have to make a good impression .
Me:I will make a good enough impression.
Kelly:its impression and yeah its going to be amazing.(cue the evil laugh)
Me:okayyyyyy I laugh .
I cut off my phone just as I saw the school and I stood in front of the school ."well here goes nothing I have my snuggles in my bag aka my teddy bear ,lucky underwear so I'm good to go .I open up the door and walked in here goes nothing again.