chapter 6

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now .So let me get this straight u entered me in the competition as a duo .Yeah what so hard in that to understand hawk said .Well for one thing she does not know u dude and second she's a little bit weird Travis said .Hey I'm not weird says the one who was born with green hair .I said .Well excuse me for being unique and girls and bots with blonde hair don't u find it weird that it is yellow he asked.Oh I never thought of that I said upset.Hey no sweat let's just put that aside and go back to hawk explaining and here's ur coffee Travis said .Thank u .Now since that's over here's the deal u sing with me in the competition and when we win u don't ever have to see me again I hope I heard hawk mutter.Sure OK no problem but should we sign a contract or something before we do this .He laughed .What's so funny ?I said.Nothing just who do take us for employers or business workers sorry I don't do formal its either ur in or ur out you're choice hawk said .Wait let me concert my partner,I took out Mr snuggles ,snuggles do u think I should make the deal ?I asked .yes Mr snuggles said .OK were in I said while looking at there concerned face.Ook then no problem so take this headset it would have a list of the songs we are u going to be singing so don't miss place it and here is me and Travis's number if u want to contact us and here is also our addresses only come to our house when 3:00 comes okay now we have to go have a nice day and see u at school tomorrow even tho u will not see me hawk said .OK bye and thanks for everything and I will say hi to batman to u .They waved at me and got into their car .I looked at the headset and it looked expensive so put it in my bag and went home .Thank u god at least their is hope yet for me .

Here's another update don't forget to comment and vote thank u peeps luv ya ☺☺😊😀😂😉😇.and sorry for the short chapter .