chapter 2

i entered the school and out of nowhere i was dragged into the janitors closet by none other than kelly .Hey bitch whats up .kelly asked .oh nothing same old so what are we going to do today for our grand entrance .i asked .well i was thinking we could wear this and prank mr .walker for giving us a failing art grade last year and tag everyone on our Instagram page .ohh i like the sound of that .she handed me one of my favourite type of clothing a suicide squad harley quinn original which kelly never makes me even look at when its hanged up in her closet to say i was shocked was an understatement i look at her to see she was smiling at me with a bit of amusement written on her face .Kelly are u seriously letting me even look at this let alone touch it holy fudge i could literally kiss you right now but theirs a camera in here is their i started looking around .okay enough lets go do what we do best .Sing i said confused .no dumbass create mischief we do the singing thing in rehersals or to our boyfriends if we ever cross that off of our bucket list kelly said.ok so lets change.

after change

we exited the closet after we did our hair,makeup,and clothing and planned what we are going to do.

1.we spray paint mr .walkers car .[check just imagine them doing it in ur mind .]
2.put bucket of paint to match his chair [check]
3.put porn for his homescreen [check]
4.put up town funk u up by bruno mars for his ringtown.
5.put the movie STAR on his projecter [check]

by the time we were finished we had fifteen minutes left  before class so we decided to stay in our clothes which i had a problem with because mine was pretty under dressed but what the hell my names layla despacito or as people like to call me lalla loser or dessi dummy and the most famous one nerdy dummy i know its completely but all of the work of making this up is the one and only slut called traline destiny she has been a pain in my ass for at least the sixteen years of my life and i dont even know what i did to her but hey the heart wants what it wants .As i apprached my locker i saw my bestfriend tyrone leaning against my locker .uh oh what did u guys do now he asked .noticing my outfit .oh you will see .I unlocked my locker and took out my books for my class .me and tyrone have english together so we walk to class together .so have u decided to entered the singing and dance competition together .i paused the competition is called rock an royals singers who can dance enter and if they win they 4millions dollars ,a recording contract and their albums produced by the one and only dj khaled .I really need the money to get my father out of prison ang get some help for her drug addiction .lay lay are u their hello .yeah i already signed up for it but the problem is i have nowhere to practice .well where in this together and we will find u a place to do it .now cheer he said .i started skipping to class .i entered and noticed that alot of people where watching me .Ty  is their something on my face .am i fat what what oh god i heard him chuckle and others laughed .i see youre still crazy dumb ass .oh me no im sorry i just moved here but from what i here ur gay is that true .i asked faking like im confused .u u .he studdered.me me are u a tape recorder i asked.ohhhh burnn.I rolled my eyes and was going to my seat when something caught my eye .A brown eyed beauty sitting right next to my chair hair well combed to the side jawline so sharpe what am i saying i took mt seat and gor ready for class and right on cue kelly in her batgirl outfit and sat next to me .Get ready for the show or at least shows .i laughed speak of the devil and he shall appear Mr. walker entered .let the fireworks begin .

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND CHECK OUT THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE BY GEMINI BABY BYE PEEPS PS. SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE .