chapter 3

I was home sitting peacefully at my window seat when i saw a moving truck rougharrive next door.NO one has lived in that house since mr.johnson died and left it their and his daughters sold it to the parkers who so ever they are but im not complaining i am getting tired looking at that empty house anyways as long as they have loud parters and egg my house again .But these guys are different .I got up and felt in the mood to sing.
i started my baby by zendeya .
I heard a knock on my door so i stopped singing when i was about to hit the high note and took up a bat . I slowly walked to the door and peaked through the door who are u and what are u doing here .i asked .uh my name is zayn lander i just moved next door and can u please open the door and save me from the embarassment .i lowered my bat and unlocked the door .Hi im zayns mom vicky and we wanted to say to the people in the neighbourhood and invite to a welcome party tomorrow night if u wanna come .she asked .i would love to .lovely carry ur parents and well see u oh my manners i didnt get ur name .oh its layla despacito.oh ur puerto rican .yeah my dad is which explains the accent and hair colour .oh well nice to meet u and ill see u around darling say bye zayn.i looked at zayn .bye layla and it was very nice to meet you.he said sarcastically .yeah u too .i turned and locked the door .Well that was wierd and now i have to make up a lie to tell the new comers why my parents didnt come tomorrow oh boyy .

I turned on the tv and decided to watch khushi a indian drama seris and in the middle of the show i fell asleep good thing its tuesday today.

The next day i woke to the sound of my freaking alarm.I got up and went into my bathing .I stripped out if my clothes and took a nice COLD shower .I couldnt afford water very often so i have to bear the coldness im lucky that i live in such a decent house and the roofs arnt leaking .i got out and changed into a white t shirt which had adidas written on it .a light blue pattern ripped jeans ,white adidas and styled my hair into two french braids and did my makeup light mascara ,eyeliner.and lipbalm .I dont usaully take pride in my appearance but today just felt different all of a sudden .I took up my white mattybag which had a light pink fluff ball and hurried out of the house to get in to  a very impatient kelly car which was a black mustang.yep i guess ur wondering how does she have this ride .Well her moms a fashion designer hense the harlry quinn original costume which i got over one thousand like on instagram for and her dad is a surgeon and part time model for her mother .i dont ask her for her money she just byes clothes for me even when i complain to her about it but she said it is what bestiees are for what shit she keeps talking about .hey rehearsals are coming up u ready to act gabrilla in high school musical.Yah kinda im nervous alot but i will get over it but yeah im ready.ohk skipping have u heard about the new guy whose comng to school today noway for real .i said sarcastically .oh shut up bitch u have been single all ur life its  time u got a man to keep u company .i dont need a man to kept me company im my own woman .yeah keep telling urself  that .uhhh u are a pain.But u love me any way .kelly said .I  like the new outfit ur wearing its super cute today .kelly said.umm thanks.oh speaking of clothes we are going shopping today so that u can get ready for ur audition for the competition.kelly said .Omg really thank u and im still nervous u guys are the only ones who have heard me sing and that was when we had to summit a graded piece in music class and i didnt know i could sing until my crush i mean friend or prince charming i muttered,told me to do a simple scale note and bam i could but then i got a soar throat and embarrased myself infront of the whole entire school and now people remember as the frog throat girl whenever we have music i said .I know i know but that was a one time thing remember u had to do it over and mr crush whose name is hawk u went up on that stage and sang so beautiful and he came and sang it with u so u both did a duet together and we passed .kelly said.Yeah and know i dont even know when he is coming back and when he does hes going to look different and hawk was his nickname and he could not even remember me [watch regal acadamy a fairytale cartoon and u will see who i will imagine hawk would be and layla but only in human version remember  use ur imagination ].well thats in the past now back to the new exchange student rumour has it he came from chang acadamy and hes in a gang and he has 1bestfriend who goes to our school.she said.Well we will see but for know lets get to class. we parked the in the parking lot and as usaul as we step out of the car people start chatting and us  well me .we got our bags and went inside my hell. I went to my locker and i got my books .As i was about to lock my locker she came .hey bitch i heard u are the the dj khaled concert .I didnt answer.ok  so listen up that money is mine and if u get in my way u know whats coming .Her new boyfriend of the day came with his friends came and beat me up in public because the stupid principal hates me because her daughter hates me and i dont wrong them i hate me too .I  was know on the floor coughing i looked up and saw her leaving with them .i slowly got up and looked around and saw them my school mates laughing ,i ran to the back of the school and took my asthma pump which needs renewing and sat on the ground to control my beating if i dont well just say it wont be healthy and i cant affroad a hospital bill right now.Blinnnnng i got up go to class and then go home to shop with my life whose kelly and work on my cheography and song that im performing on stage next week monday and see what comes up  .I was 10 minutes late class so im probably going to get a detention for it but hey all teachers hate me .I entered the classroom and i probably look like shit i went to my seat and i saw zayn the brown eyed angel sitting looking at me with that look on his which looked thta looked like confusion and concern and anger i looked away and put on my black hoodie that covered my face and sat down and put my head on the desk and slept.

School was finally over and i was ready to go home .I got near kellys car and what i saw was unbelievable their she was in her car half naked with tralines boy toy and ty .I was shocked and i was crying i knocked on the window and they broke apart and she looked at me with sorry eyes i ran home because i didnt want to see that anymore and when i got home guess who saw my mom  and DAD who should be in PRISON .

cliffhanger so here u go and please watch the show i told u if u dont understand and i will up date soon buy  peeps and remember to read THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE BY GEMINI BABY AND SENIOR YEAR WITH THE BADBOY BY OFFICALSINA and remember to vote and comment and follow please thank u bye peeps .[Those clothes were suppose to be what they were going to bye when they went shopping .]