chapter 5

Oh lala were are u we have a session to start so come out were ever u are .I remained silent so that he would eventually get bored and go to work .He flew open the cabinet doorand stoop right infront me with a mischievious smirk on his face .Well well well u have never been good at hiding ,get up and go upstairs ,i ran upstairs and leaned against the wall my 13 year old body shaking each time i hear his footsteps approaching the dorr.He finally entered with a leather belt ,whimp cream ,and no shirt on .He looked me up and down with a look of lust and distaste ,i was wearing a white marina that showed my bra and a black lacy underwear .You have been a bad girl and im horny rightnow and ur going to fix that he pushed me on the bed and started to hit .NO SSTOP PLEASE STOP YOU ARE HURTING ME ,He stopped and hovered over me ,take off my pants NOW .he said .I did as i was  told and saw his xxxxx ,i know its big so stop staring he said i syarted to wiggle to see if i could escape only to hve him slap me on my face ,owww ,shut up and with that he kissed me and went to my neck and he took off my clothes  and bra and he went lower and used his mouth to take off my underwear and he put his thing inside of me AHHH SSTOP PPLEASE STOPPP STOPPPPPPPPPPP.
I woke up panting and crying because the nightmares are back and i saw that school was over .oh shit i slept through a whole class! ah well .I got up quickly and went to my locker, i opened it and saw the note that was givin to me .I slamed it shut and ran to the alley.

AT THE ALLEY

I looked around and saw two figures appear one with blue hair that was very thin and came down in his face and swept to the side ,light blue eyes that resemled frost and he ws wear a leather jacket which looked so familier ,black v neck  ,black jeans and blue vans sane for the other one but he was dressed in green and his hair was green ok wierd .Glad u could make it .The blue haired one said .OK before u hurt me I have to warn batman is around here with robin and they will hurt u because they are my protectors.I heard them chuckle .let's just get out of this alley and go to Starbucks and talk about something .OK yeah not gonna happen u  know my  name but I don't know urs .They smirked .My name is hawk .The😦 blue one said .That sounded familier and my name is Travis .The green one said .OK can I ask u guys something ?I said .yeah sure .ummm would I look good with pink hair?.They laughed .Yes u would but our hair colour is real that means we were born with it not dyed it but yeah u would tho.OK enough with this let's just go already I'm craving coffee right now .Travis said.We  headed into Starbucks and Travis ordered our drinks and me and hawk took a both at the back .So why am I here .Well I know u can sing and the concert sign up was today so I signed u up .I froze I was completely shocked.U u what !.I shouted.Everyone looked around around at us .I looked down. How you don't even know me and it it cost a lot of no ,don't even think about it we are going up there and sing together as duet because I know what ur parents did u why u didn't enter earlier .I FROZE ..

CLIFFHANGER GUYS LOL DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME SOME SONGS U WILL LIKE TO HER SING IN THE BOOK THANK U .