Chapter 7 ~ 'My One and Only'

(In this story, Sylvanna is Jessica's adopted mom to her!)

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I arrived at a hotel and immediately bought a room and went to it. I then soon got a phone call of my mom.

M- Mom/Sylvanna J- Jessica/Aphmau

M - Hey miha

J - Hey mom

M - What's wrong??? Is it that Aaron I swear I'm gonna---

J - Yes. He broke up with me then I found out that he cheated on me anyways.

M - YEY YOU FINALLY BROKE UP WITH HIM AND--------- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J - He cheated on me mom.

M - Oh honey...... do you wanna stay with me and Eric???

J - I don't really mind mom. I'm at a hotel right now.

M - You can stay with us miha. I will see you soon.

J - But mom I have mom I have already---

M - See you soon Miha.

~End of call~

Time to go to my mom's house....

Adam/Sky's POV

I walked inside to see Ross and Max sitting on the couch. They were reading the piece of paper which Jessica gave them. I waited for a few minutes then all of a sudden, Ross gave me the piece of paper.

"She wanted you to read it", Ross spoke then sat back down next to Max.

I opened it to see both sides have writing on. I was reading the first side.....it was a poem:

Love will never compare,
Over how much I care,
You are my one,
You are my only.

I think of you,
I dream of you,
It's like your not there,
It's like you don't care.

Now I'm here,
It's crystal clear,
That I'm in love with you
But you still don't care

------------------------------

I turned the piece of paper over:

Dear diary,
                     It's been a while since I've last talked to you.......well this is about Adam. I love him with all my heart....but ever since I had to move, I started going to Phoenix Drop High. I met Aaron.......he was mean at first but I learned to love him. It turns out that he was FC. How crazy is that??? I cry ever night thinking of Adam. His lovable laugh, perfect personality, words cannot describe how perfect and wonderful he is..........than I'm left here..........heartbroken for him.

-------------------

Aaron asked me out today..........his personality reminds me so much of Adam's apart for that he can be more serious and less funny. He has black straight hair while Adam has curly, fluffy, light brown hair with black glasses to complete his look. I said yes. I need to get over Adam. I hid my ring under a pillow which I look at every morning.

----------------------

I miss him so much........I need him........I love him.........I miss him. He is my one and only. No one can or will ever replace him.