Chapter two

JAKE'S SIDE
I exited the cafeteria angrily. That guy how can he do that. He is so unbelievable. He slept with my girl and posted the video on Facebook ,but  still have the guts to call me his friend. And the relationship with that girl is what i like to call over.
I was still that furious when i heard my favourite song. It was coming from the music classroom. Who could be in the music class during break. So i decided to go there. I opened the door slowly taking care to not disturb whoever was playing.
Who is this girl? She must be new because i never came across her. She had  long beautiful silk black hair. She is pale , petite, she seems so fragile. She seems like a damsel in distress.  She played so beautifuly ,her  short slender fingers moved nicely. She was very beautiful but you wouldn't see her beauty if you didn't take your time to examine her. She was my discovery and there was no way I was going to lose her. Then she hit the last key. I couldn't help it but applaud. She froze and turned to me. Her cheecks were rosy pink and wet. Her eyes  scarlet red. My heart broke into a million pieces. Her pretty face was blank as she studied me. Silent hung  awkwardly  in the air. " um...hi" i said. What's wrong with me. I'm a smooth talker i don't remember the last time i was  that unarticulate. She replied flatly with a simple hey, but her voice was so sweet ,
it unleashed  the whole damn zoo in my stomach.  Ow the effect she had on me. I decided to compliment  her but i just couldn't find the correct  words to use. So i went for a simple , "wow you talented where did y-you learn t-to p-play that c-cool" ow God if only she knew the effect she had on me.

KRISTEN'S  SIDE
And  then he started talking . He greeted me ,i greeted him back. He was stumbling over his words. Then he complimented me. Really ? Yep. "Are you always this articulate? " i asked with sacarsm. He laughed. When laughing two dimples in his checks and his chin became visible. He was well made. Luckily the bell came to my rescue and rang announcing the end of breaktime and the start of the maths class. I stood up ,took my bag and wore my hoodie hiding my hair,  then left him standing there. Yes he is hot but he has a girlfriend and that girl is Miley and i wasn't looking for trouble with the drama queen .  I got to class and sat infront. A new girl sat near me , didn't  greet me maybe because Mr Gray was at the door. I took time to study and analyse her. That's what i do best these days. Maybe i should try design, I'm  becoming better at analysing.  She was the same height with me. She had long yellowish hair. Same length with mine. She was wearing blue boyfriend jeans, white high low tee printed 'Not interested '. No make up but she was still beautiful. I stopped analysing her and concentrated on what was at the board. We were doing functions, my strong point in maths. Then Mr Gray asked her to solve inequalities.  She wore the what the heck is that, look on  her face. Mr Gray said someone should help her. Since i liked her and the inequalities ,i helped her. After solving them we went to take our sits.  She  turned to me and said "Thanks  nerd ,I'm  Carrie ."and streched her hand to shake mine. "I'm Kristen" i answered and shaked her hand. "Nice to meet you Carr." She laughed at the nickname i gave her. Then we looked at the board once again.

At last after school came. Looked like I'm only doing maths with Carrie . I walked to my locker to pack all the books into my bag. I was packing the last book when i felt a heavy presence behind me and a very familiar masculine cologne. When i turned , i was greeted by Jake's gorgeous face. He flashed a smile that gave me butterflies in my tummy. He cleared his throat and said"um... i dont remember your name,  are you new in the school? ".
"Firstly, You won't remember my name because your don't know it and secondly, I'm not new at school."
I took my bag.
"Would you mind..." . I needed to get home.
He just stood there and didn't move.  But i needed to get away from him before Miley could think  that something is happening between us , which i wouldn't mind because Jake is just a hottie.

I heard someone clear their throats behind him. He was so tall  that i couldn't see who it was. " Kristy  we need to go we don't want to keep our boyfriends waiting" . It was Carrie. God knows how much i love that girl for saving my butt.
He seemed heart broken by what Auro said.
" So you have a boyfriend? "
"You  have a girlfriend?, " i asked him , then added " lets go let's not keep the kings waiting".
He moved away from my way.
" bye",Carrie  said to him. He waved in response.
"I owed you one, i thought you needed help so i had to formulate that story."
"Thanks for that escape."
"I'm new in Town and in the school , so if you don't mind or if your parents don't mind , please can you show me around." She asked.
I told her that i could do that.
Firstly i took her to my house we changed into my  clothes. We wore the same size. Then she complimented my hair.
Later we went to town. Window shopped. This time we were using My Maserati.

Then we drove around Town.
"Stafford , i like this town its quite and i hope you will like it too" i assured her.  I was telling her lies. I'm  only staying here until i finish matric. On the road we were talking about school, clothes,cars and hot guys. 
It was getting dark and so we decided to end the tour.
I dropped her at her house and scheduled our meeting tomorrow.
I drove back home feeling happy and hungry.
So i ordered pizza. I don't remember the last time i had a proper meal or felt happy. Looks like Carrie  will be changing me. But i still had one thing in my mind: what is wrong with Jake? He came to my locker??? I wonder.

******************************************
VOTE, COMMENT  AND SHARE.