Rated M..Final chapter

This is RATED M part:

"Oh ok" "can we start from where we stopped"

"Ok i want to sleep"

"Wha-what?"

"Yeah i want to sleep" he looked really confused but naaah i need to rest my head

"Babe what i'm gonna do up alone in the night its dark and i might be scared which i am!"

I put my head under the pillow trying to avoid him and also trying so hard to hold my laughter.

"Baaaaaabbbbeeee!!!"

"SHIT UP"

"Woah!"

"Are you ok?" I said

"No"

"Really?" I looked at him

He was smirking and he cupped my face and kissed me hard and rough.

He jumped on me. I was so shock by his movement like a professional! This boy, i can't help but give in. So i did i gave in and he wandered his hands around my thigh to position himself between my thighs but, then he held my hands up to the bed headboard still kissing me roughly.

After he let go of my hands he pushed my dress up to reveal my underwear he giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" I barely asked trying to catch my breathe

"Your underwear is so cute" i blushed deep red as i heard it i looked to him he was blushing too. How cute!

After couple seconds he still didn't move or anything i knew he was lost and not really knowing what to do. So i didn't want to ask or make him even more uncomfortable. But, suddenly i felt a wet soft lips on the my inner thigh a moan escaped my mouth i held it so hard but, everything has limit right?

He slightly sucked on it and gained more moans from me and then he slightly licked it he was driving me crazy!

Then he moved to the other inner thigh and gave it the same treatment. And gained more moans.

He looked at me i was closing my eyes to feel more pleasure and then i felt him removing my underwear slowly making me feel every single move he made and it was enough to send me to heaven i slightly moaned as he rubbed his finger on my clit "don't hold it" he said with his shaky voice and i loose it as he moved to suck on my lips and pressed his finger tip on my cilt. This boy surely knew what to do.

After he rubbed on my clit and got me really wet he finally took his jeans along with his boxer and pressed his cock inside me. And i screamed and my breathe start to be shaken me trying to adjust his size and having him moaning in my ear was the best thing i could ever imagine to happen to me.

After several thrust he cum and we cleaned ourselves and slept holding each others hands.

~THE END~

______________________________________________________________

omg this story didn't end well actually lol and yeah i'm late but the new story will be a lot better i promise ^^. Cuz i'll make him (one of B.A.P ofc) a bad boy like a realllllllllllly bad boy XD

Thank you guys for everything :) ♥︎