The Good-Boy..Chapter 26

Hannah's POV~

"Did himchan taught that?" I asked

he slightly gasps "damn it, how smart?!" He whispered but i could hear him.

I giggled "so?"

"So so"

Suddenly we heard a sound of breaking glass i got out of the kitchen right away and went to the living room to find out that this a**hole Jack broke my mom's favorite glass antique TT.TT

"JACK!!!!!!" I yelled everybody was basically froze there

He scratched the back of his head "i'm sorry its the gravity's fault"

"HUH?!?! G-gravity!!! Do you want to die now?! Huh?" His eyes opened in shock like he just saw a ghost.

"N-no" he quietly answered

"Aagghh!!" I went to pull his hair of his head but i felt someone holding my elbow no surprise it was zelo (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) "no need for it" i opened my mouth almost to spoke up but he pulled me to my room up-stairs we were going up-stairs of course by force i tried to let myself free but he was holding stronger with each time i try to.

"Zelo!"

"Stooop"

"No i'm not going to stop!" He almost yelled at me i felt the need to stop trying.

We finally made it up and he led me to my room's door and stopped he turned to face me the very-angry-me

"Babe" he spoke

"Yeah?"

"He was as surprised as much as we"

I couldn't look into his eyes anymore so my head just faced the floor.

"You shouldn't yell i get it you were mad but not like this"

"Then like what?" "Mom will find out and blame it on me!"

"I don't know but don't yell this way again"

"Since when you're teaching me?"

"Since now and forever"

A smiled crossed his face and i looked at his eyes again.

"Should i?"

"Huh?! Yes, you should" i nodded and went down-stairs i saw him still in his place like i mentioned they were all froze.

"Jack!" He looked up to me pretty quick

"I-"

"I'm sorry i shouldn't. You know that i'm sorry it won't happen again i'll bring a new one by tomorrow if i found one!"

"Good-boy"

With that i rolled my eyes and gestured to him to clean it up and he did it.

I went upstairs to find zelo i went to my room and then i saw him in my room lying on my bed
I threw myself next to him.

"So..?" He spoke. Turning on his side and placing his head on his elbow.

"He cleaned it and he will buy a new one"

--------------------------------------------------------

So i know i know its short but theres rated M part i'll publish it after 30 mins so stay tune!