Chapter9 Where are you Liu

Liu's POV

You know a lot of dads have really close friends,well we have a family friend named Jack and he and my dad work together.Since  my dad doesn't care about me he lets his coworker do things to me.Back to the present Jack came to the basement and told me that I was going someplace were the police won't find me.That made my heart race by knowing that Jeff contacted the police and made my heart sink knowing they won't find me.Im sure my dad knows about this and is planning something so he won't be arrested.I just hope I won't be hurt anymore then I already am.Jeff save me from this Hell of a home.

~20 minutes later because I the Author is lazy~

Jeff's POV
When we got there there was nobody there.I looked like a crazy person,I sweating,and running around the house,and yelling"NO" and"LIU WHERE ARE YOU" as loud as I could in a voice that sounded like I was about to cry.After about 10 minutes of me running around and looking for Liu and the police officers chasing and begging me to stop I found a note saying"If you come looking for Liu I won't hesitate to kill him but first have fun with him first."I stared at the note tears coming down my face,and at that moment I snapped and screamed at the top of my lungs and fell to my knees.Every police officer found where I was and asked what was wrong.I stood up off the floor and showed them the note.They looked shocked and one said"we are going to find Liu and I think we need your help.Will you help us find your friend?"I nod my head and say"If it means saving Liu then I'm in."And with that we searched the entire property for evidence.Liu I'm coming I promise.

___________________________
Hi I hope you enjoy this chapter and I am really sorry for not posting in like forever but hopefully this will make up for it.Love you all and have a lovely day.

               ~Chao~