Jealousy

I do not own any pictures that I put with my stories. Nor do I own Fairy Tail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy woke the next morning and immediately felt something warm and slightly heavy around her waist. She noticed it was an arm and followed it up to the face of the person in bed with her. Sting was being used as a pillow for Lucy and his arm was around her. She jumped up, pushing him off the bed in the process. 

"What was that for? You didn't have to push me off." Sting woke up as soon as he hit the floor and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Why the hell were you in my bed holding me? That was not part of the deal!" Lucy yelled at him thinking that he was trying to do something. 

"Well you woke me up, because you were screaming and crying in your sleep. So I hugged you while you were having your nightmare and you calmed down. I ended up falling asleep in the process as well." Sting looked at up at a sorry looking Lucy. He then went over and hugged her. 

"I'm sorry I thought bad of you." Lucy spoke as she ran her fingers through Sting's hair while rubbing his head. 

Sting then grabbed Lucy and pulled her onto him. Lucy blushed as she found herself on top of Sting on the floor. He then brought their faces together and closed the gap between them. His lips were soft as he kissed her. Sting licked Lucy's bottom lip asking for entrance. She answered with opening her mouth enough for his tongue to enter. They fought for dominance and eventually Sting won. He smiled a little bit and soon his hands went from Lucy's back to her chest. He squeezed lightly and heard her gasp.

Knock! Knock! "Lucy it's your landlord! Rent is due!" Lucy quickly got off Sting and checked her desk for the rent money. She saw a note on her calendar that reminded her that she already paid. "I dropped the money off in your mailbox yesterday!" Lucy yelled and listened to the footsteps get further away. 

"Well that killed the mood." Sting got up off the floor and put his shirt on. He also did the polite thing and folded up the blanket on the couch. Lucy walked into her bathroom and changed into her normal black skirt, white and blue top, blue jacket, and brown boots. Her keys hung on a belt around her waist and she never forgot to put her hair into pigtails. 

Sting was sitting on a stool at her kitchen bar waiting for her. She grabbed two bowls and grabbed her 3 choices of cereal. Both her and Sting picked Lucky Charms. She put the cereal back and started eating. When they were done she put the dishes in the sink and decided to do them later. 

After making sure she had everything, Sting and Lucy exited her apartment and headed to the street. They walked to Fairy Tail and Lucy broke off into the guild. Sting waved goodbye and went his separate way to find a hotel for his vacation time. On the way to the guild he said he would want to hang out some more so that she could show him around town. She agreed and they were going to meet at 5 for some dinner. Lucy wanted to hang with him a bit more so that she could hopefully make Natsu jealous. 

Lucy walked into the guild and was immediately greeted by Mira. The girls talked as they walked up to the bar. Lucy ordered a strawberry shake as she watched Cana hug her barrel of ale. She was so surprised that the guild didn't go bankrupt because of how much people drank. She calmly sipped on her shake and took a look around. She saw everyone there except Natsu or Happy. 

"Hey where are the boys today?" Lucy knew Mira would have the answer. 

"They haven't shown up yet. They must still be asleep." Lucy wondered if Natsu had thought about last at any point since it happened. 

"So Lucy, what are your plans for today?" Levy walked up to the bar and sat next to her friend. 

"Well I may look at a job to do and then I have a date at 5 tonight." Lucy said the last part with a little bit of blush across her cheeks.