II~ Dark shadows.

"And here is the dressing room of the once famous opera diva, Carlotta Giudiceli." Arthur said. I entered the room which was lined with red and golden ribbons. I admired the beauty of the room. There was a bed in the middle of room which had a purple and red silk blanket. I ran my fingers along the wooden bed frame. Arthur went on and on about the opera diva while I explored around her old dressing room. "We expect any new opera divas to be as successful as Madam Giudiceli. Alas, we have found no one of the sorts." Arthur said. "Well now onto the dressing room of Madam Giry." Blaise said. We soon entered another room which was just as elegant as the last one. 

I saw green and gold everywhere and I saw a picture frame of a man. I walked over and picked up the frame. Inside it held a picture of a man with a italian mustache which was black. He had curly black hair and had green eyes. The picture was beginning to fade. "Here is where one of the most famous ballet dancers came to life! She was the daughter of Madam Giry and of course she became the famous crazy lady of the Opera Gardner." Arthur said. I set the picture down and saw them both start to exit. I followed behind them and we passed a room. "What is this room?" I called out to them. They both stopped and turned to look at me. "Well that room belongs to Madam Daae. It is strictly forbidden from tourists and the staff." Arthur explained. "Why?" I asked. "Well if you believe all the rumors then that room is believed to be 'haunted'." Blaise said.

"People who even touch the door feel it hot like fire and whenever they enter, they'll be shoved and objects move violently. There was even one incident where a man was attacked by an unknown entity. We both decided that this room would be destroyed as soon as possible but we soon realized that it would cost a bit too much." Blaise went on and on about all the paranormal events that happened. But that peaked my curiosity. "So shall we get you suited in?" Arthur asked. I looked up at them both. "Why no. I'm just gonna go stay in a nearby hotel." I said. "Well you can come visit us anytime." Blaise said.

The doors opened as I escaped the cold winds. I walked up to the desk clerk and took out a couple of coins. I dropped them onto the desk and she immediately looked up. "I'll take room 5 please." I said. The woman gave me the keys and I headed up the steps. Once I entered my bedroom, I laid down on the bed. It felt good and reminded me of home. Soon, I fell asleep and entered dreamland.

To be continued...

Psssssst! Down here! Just so you guys know, they'll be references to POTO. Did you get the first one? 

P.S. 

It's in the last paragraph and it's a number 5.

~Ghostly_Gary_13