Chapter 7: The Photography Club

ZANRO

It's already been 2 days past after the crime of Kayrah happened and I've been ignoring Twyna each and everyday. She's a weirdo after all. Yes I am already an official member of their club, do I even have a choice? But I still don't want to go there, I don't like seeing the Twyna and the narcissist.

I am currently sitting in the rooftop. Maganda rito, maganda sa pakiramdam ang ihip ng hangin isama mo pa yung tahimik at malayo sa mga tao. Biglang may pumasok.

"Aghh! Stupid life!" Sigaw ng isang babae. Okay, I was wrong with the 'tahimik.' I glanced at my right and saw the girl—wait I know her. Lumingon din siya sa kinaroroonan ko, she showed a hint of surprise then she smiled at me.

"Zanro~" Tumakbo siya palapit sa akin at niyakap ako ng mahigpit. I can feel something soft while she's hugging me."Namiss kita!"

"E-Eena. N-Nasasakal a-ako."

Agad niya akong binitawan. "It's nice to see you again, Zanro. I thought Twyna was joking when she mentioned your name in the clubroom. Sorry if I was---

"Wait you're also a member of that club?"

"Yes, I am Zanro as well as you." Biglang naningkit ang kaniyang mata na nakatingin sa akin."Tara sa clubroom." Hinala niya ako gamit ang kaliwa kong kamay. Did she forgot that I am a man? I am much stronger than her. Kaya hindi niya ako nahila.

She's Ameena Lee, my childhood before. Yes, I still do have a friend. I'm still a human who needs a companion in life but when highschool came we both transferred from different school and we've never seen each other again. I felt a bit happy seeing her...I think?

She gave up and gave me her famous glare. "You still haven't change. Same old Zanro. The Iceman since birth." She said with sarcasm in her tone.

"I know."

If you're asking what does she look like? She has a different body from Twyna. Eena's body is more mature, larger—you know what it is, perfect curves, taller than Twyna. Her body is the right female body for our age.

"Ano naman bang inaarte mo at ayaw mong pumasok sa clubroom?" She crossed her arms. She's still scary when she got angry, she didn't change as well.

But I still showed no emotions infront of her. "Because I still got lots of questions that Twyna doesn't want to answer. I don't want to enter a club that I am still clueless with."

"Then I'll answer it. Spill." Taas noo niyang sabi.

"Do you know why Twyna wants me desperately to her club?"

Her face suddenly soften then she turned her face away. "Ewan ko kung dapat ko bang sabihi sa'yo."

"You said You'll answer it."

"It's a private matter."

"So? Damay ako kaya dapat kong malaman."

"Si Twyna dapat ang magsasa—"

"She won't tell me! Nandito ka na and alam mo, so tell me!"

"Fine." She sat beside me. "Hindi naman niya sinabi sa akin but I just knew, I can read it through her face habang kwinekwnto ka niya."

"I don't care. I need the answer."

"Patience Zanro!...You remind her of someone."

"Who?"

"Her Dead Twin."

Napatigil ako. She has a dead twin? I never thought those smiles she showed me has sadness behind it. "Next question, why is your club named Photography Club when it seems like it is a detective club?"

"When her twin died, hindi siya naniniwala na namatay ito dahil lang sa sakit. So she formed a club that will help her solve the mystery of her dead sister. It was named School Crime Investigation Club or SCIC but when her father knew about this, it was closed down. Pero matigas ang ulo ni Twyna at desperada siyang malaman ang totoo kaya she formed another club. Her twin sister loves photography before so she created  another club at dito nabuo ang Photography Club, hindi na ito pinansin ng papa niya kaya nagtagal ito."

"So it is also an SCIC but disguised as Photography Club?"

"Yes. We capture evidence using our camera to solve the crimes." Ngumiti siya

"Why do you know all of this?"

"Because Twyra and Twyna are my bestfriends." Yumuko siya at ngumiti ng mapait. "Noong nagkahiwalay na tayo ng landas, Nawalan na ako ng kaibigan, I was always alone at my new school. Then I met Twyra, sobrang naalala kita sa kaniya malamig din siya, mahilig sa photography, maarte siya parang ikaw kaya naisip ko iapproach ko kaya siya na parang katulad sa'yo then boom! We became friends. Then Twyna came kaya squad na kami. But one day Twyra disappeared at nalaman ko nalang kay Twyna na namatay siya."

"So do you think it is a murder then?"

"Yun ang nasa tingin ni Twyna dahil malakas naman si Twyra at healthy yun."

"That's all then. Thank you for answering."

"Don't tell Twyna that I told you about this. I will take my leave then and please visit our club." Then she left after saying those words.

After 30 mins of thinking, bumaba na ako sa rooftop.

***

Binuksan ko ang pinto ng isang clubroom, at may sumalubong sa akin na apat na tao na may hawak na mga camera. Napatingin sila sa akin.

"According to your performance for the past few days, you can really perfectly fit in this club." Eli said while wearing his narcissists smirk.

"We are the Photography Club and I think you have the same personality like us." I glanced at Kin.

"A sleuth." Eena continued.

Twyna remained silent staring at me.

" I know." I said coldly. "So do we have a case to solve?"

Twyna smiled and her eyes became teary. "Y-Yes."

~*~*~*~

A/N: Hindi ko alam kung saan ko ilalagay yung nasa prologue kaya pinunta ko na rito kahit ang panget hehehehehe *le cries in the corner*

Next update: The very first Murder case that Zanro will solve.