PART 41

This chappy is dedicated to my sister from SA Angelinah91
wish you a super happy birthday love.. 😘

CUTE LITTLE BOY

After collecting the boarding pass Sanyukta was sitting in the waiting area and scrolling pictures in her phone gallery.. Never before she stayed away from her family and friends for such a long time..
Basically it was just a month..
But this one month had 30 days and 720 hours and thousands of minutes..

Sanyukta - (in mind) abhi toh airport me hi baithi hu main aur bhai se hi sab ko miss karne lag gayi..
Godddd.. Kaise rahungi main itne din Thailand me..

Sanyukta's reverie broke by the announcement of her flight.. Sanyukta exhaled sharply and said..

Sanyukta - (in mind) ab jo bhi ho jaye.. Main har nehi manungi.. Mujhe janna hain ki aisi kon si wajah thi jo Randhir ek bar bhi contact karne ki kosis nehi kiya in chauda (14) saalon me..
Kya hum koi maine nehi karte the iske life me..
Randhir Singh Shekhawat be ready to answer my all questions kyun ki tumhe toh main dhundke nikalungi hi kaise bhi karke..

And with this determination Sanyukta boarded her flight to Bangkok, Thailand..
After the boring safety instructions of Air hostesses and the Pilot's announcement the flight took off..

When the flight got stabled in the air Sanyukta unblocked her seat belt and leaned back against the seat..
She closed her eyes and started thinking of her last journey with Randhir by their school bus..

Flashback

Sanyukta was sitting on the window seat and Randhir was beside her..
Sanyukta's head was on Randhir's shoulder and Randhir's head was on Sanyukta's head..

Sanyukta - Randhir... (she called Randhir slowly)
Randhir - hmm.. (he hummed)
Sanyukta - tum bhul toh nehi jayoge nah hume?? (she voiced her insecurities)
Randhir - aur tumhe aisa kyun lag raha hain ke main tum sab ko bhul jayunga?? (he said caressing the back side of Sanyukta's palm)
Sanyukta - tum hamare saath sirf che (6) mahine rahe toh par Thailand me toh bachpan se the nah tum.. Aur abhi bhi wahan hi jaa rahe ho.. Aapne childhood friends ke saath fir se rahoge tum..
Toh hume bhul hi jayoge nah.. (she gripped Randhir's palm tightly and tear clogged up in her eyes)
Randhir - haan.. Hain woh mere childhood friends.. Par tum sab toh mere special friends ho nah..
And especially you.. You are my bestest closest and most special friend..
How can I forget you..
Aur rahi baat time ki toh relationship me pyaar maine rakhta hain naki time..
Bhale hi main yahan sirf che (6) mahine ke liye hi tha.. Par in che (6) mahino me jo friends mile mujhe aur jo amazing memories mila hain woh irreplaceable hain.. (he said gripped back Sanyukta's palm more tightly)
Sanyukta - (weeping) fir bhi promise me Randhir tum nehi bhuloge hume.. Aur.. Aur jaldi wapis bhi aa gayoge..
Randhir - (he exhaled heavily and blinked his eyes twice to stop the flow of his own tears) Princess look at me.. (he forcefully detached himself from Sanyukta and cupped her face) listen Princess.. I promise I'll come back sooner than soon..
And always remember one thing WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER... (and he kissed Sanyukta's forehead lovingly)