PART 84

shekhawat_girl le tera wish pura kar diya.. 😁
And this is the second last chapter..
Hope you'll like it..

Happy reading..

____________________

Next day, 4:53am..

Randhir was driving his car in the speed of light as the road was clear at that hour of the day..
His hair was all messy and eyes were red as he hardly got any sleep at night..
He didn't even bother to change himself into some sophisticated clothes..
As he parked the car in the parking lot, he found himself rushing through the silent corridors..
The lub dub sound of his abnormally beating heart was tearing the quietness of the atmosphere...
Finally he reached his destination all sweaty and panting...
Randhir - Dr.. Dr. Ranawat.. Aapne iss time bulaya..
Sab theek hain nah?? Princess.. Princess theek toh hain nah..?? (he enquired with a worried expression)
Dr. Ranawat - (holding Randhir's shoulder) Calm down young man.. I called.. (he stopped hearing another weak voice)

"Randhir.." a familiar soft, soothing yet weak voice reached Randhir's eardrums making him skip a beat..
Randhir - (astonished) Prin.. Princess.. (he breathed out)
He couldn't believe what he was seeing at that moment..
His Princess was looking at him with her love filled dove eyes...
He was waiting for this moment since last four years..
And now when finally the moment came he wasn't able to understand how to react..
Randhir blinked twice to know whether it was an illusion or not..
Dr. Ranawat understood his state of mind and patted his back..
Dr. Ranawat - You are not dreaming, Randhir.. It's all reality..
She is back.. Your Princess is back..
Finally she is up from her four year long slumber.. (he smiled his brightest)
And the very moment Randhir was beside Sanyukta, holding her fragile frame tightly yet carefully near his chest...
He wasn't in a condition of speaking anything..
Just his muffled sobs were audible in that hospital word...
Dr. Ranawat silently thanked almighty for reuniting these two lovers and singled the other two nurses present there to give the couple their much needed privacy..
Hence they too left the room with Dr. Ranawat..

Sanyukta - (forking his messy mane) I used to hear you, Randhir..
I heard you saying everyone not to cry.. And even you ever cried in these years.. At least mere samne toh nehi rote the..
Fir aaj kya huya..??
Dekho aj toh tumhari Princess ne aapni nind bhi puri kar li.. (she said slowly)
Randhir - (hiding his face in the crock of her neck) Oh Princess..!! I can't believe this..
Main nah tarash gaya tha tumhari yeh khoobsurat ankhein dekhne ke liye.. Tumhari awaj sunne ke liye..
I so miss you, Princess.. You can't imagine how I used to live these years..
Pal pal marta tha main tumhe aise dekhke..
I felt helpless.. Powerless.. (he said sobbing hard)
Finally Randhir was letting go his all pent up emotions..
Sanyukta - I'm sorry Randhir..
Mere wajase humari shaadi nehi ho payi..
I even wasted four fucking years of your life along with mine.. (tears started rolling from her eyes)
Randhir broke the embrace and cupped her face..
Randhir - (wiping her tears) What rubbish are you saying, Princess.. Haan??
Tumhari aur meri life alag hain kya??
Aise faltu cheeze sochna bandh karo tum.. (he was hurt by her words)
Sanyukta - (she understood that her words hurt him) I'm so sorry, Randhir.. I didn't want to hurt you.. It's just I'm feeling guilty.. (couldn't match his gaze)
Randhir - (made her look at him) You know what.. I'm the happiest person alive on mother earth right now..
So please let me be..
Cause you know I nah if you get upset then I'll also get upset..
And moreover it was just an accident, Princess..
You slipped from the staircase..
There were a lot of people around you still they couldn't save you..
In that case I think I should go and accuse them for not saved your life right??
Sanyukta - (immediately) No..
Randhir.. It was an accident.. And we always can't control everything...
Accident does happen.. Ab main gir gayi toh isme unn sab ka kya kasur.. (she pouted slightly)
Randhir - (smiled at her) Exactly, Princess.. Accident does happen..
So just stop blaming yourself for no reason..
Sanyukta - (widened her eyes) Toh tum mujhe samjhane ke liye yeh sab bol rahe the... Aur meko laga sacchi me kahin tum jake unhe kuch bol deta nah toh un sabko kitna bura lagta..
Randhir - (Chuckled) aisa socha bhi kaise tumne...??
They love you dearly, Princess..
They can never harm you.. (holding her hands he kissed her knuckles)
Sanyukta - I know... By the way did you inform them that I'm out of coma..??
Randhir - (biting his tongue) Shit.. Apne khushi me main itna busy tha ki dimaag se nikal hi gayi baat...
Sanyukta - (caressed her face with her shaking hand) that's fine abhi bol do..
Randhir - (grinned) they will be on cloud nine.. (and he fished out his phone)

He opened the camera of the phone and took a selfie of them..
"Sleeping Beauty is up guys..!!" with this caption he sent the picture in their to two Whatsapp groups - one included all Shekhawats & Agarwals and the other one included their friends..
Sanyukta - (excitedly) They will be shocked..
Randhir - Yup.. I can totally understand their state of mind when they will she you awake.. (he kissed her forehead with affection) now you rest for some time.. Main doctor se milke aata hu..
Waise bhi woh log bas ate hi honge.. Aur fir you won't get time to rest.. (caressed her hair)
Sanyukta - (with a sad face) Rest hi toh kar rahi hu pichle Chaar (4) saal se..
Randhir - Don't worry, Princess..
Ek baar tum puri tarah se theek ho jayo..
Fir neither I'll let you rest nor sleep.. (he winked and got up to meet the doctor)
Sanyukta - (before Randhir could go out) Randhir.. (she called in a low voice)
Randhir - (turned to her) Yes Princess..
Sanyukta - Come here.. (stretched out her one hand..)
Randhir went her without a word with a pleasant smile on his face..
Once he was beside her she tried to hold his face..
Randhir understood that and bent down..
Sanyukta cupped his face with her one hand and she pressed her shivery dry lips on his warm forehead.. Thus giving him a moment of pure bliss and solace..
Sanyukta - Aab jayo.. (she smiled)
Randhir too returned her the kiss by kissing her both cheeks..
Randhir - I'll be right back.. (and he went out)

In Dr. Ranawat's cubicle

Randhir - (sneaked in his head) May I come in, Doctor.. (he asked)
Dr. Ranawat - (looked up from some papers) Randhir.. Yup.. Come.. Have a seat..  (he offered him a seat)
Randhir - Thanks.. (he smiled)
Dr. Ranawat - I was studying Sanyukta's reports only..
We didn't got any sign of improvement in last month's report..
She didn't do any small moment like moving her fingers or eyeball etc which usually people do before coming back from coma.. I strictly monitored everything..
She just woke up at the middle of the night all of sudden...
I checked her.. She is fine now.. But still we need to perform some tests to ensure that she is perfectly fine and in future whether she will face any problem for this or not..
And she even need a physiotherapist now..
Chaar (4) saal se she didn't move any of her body parts..
She will find a little difficulty in walking, sitting and holding something..
But don't worry things will get better in no time..
Gradually she will be perfectly fine..
We'll do some tests and observe her for a few days..
If everything goes well, we'll discharge her within one week of time..
Randhir - (gratefully) Thank you doctor... Thank you so much.. Aapne jo kiya humare liye uske liye thanks Bohot kam hain..
Dr. Ranawat - I just did my job.. Jo bhi kiya woh aap sab ke pyaar aur prayers kiye...
Are jiske pas itni pyaari family aur friends ho, usko toh theek hona hi tha..
Now go to her.. Spend some time with her.. (he smiled warmly)
Randhir - (got up from the chair) Thanks once again doctor.. (they shook their hands and Randhir took his leave)

After talking with Dr. Ranawat Randhir was sitting with Sanyukta..
He was telling her about the stunts which the naughty kids of their families and friends used to do..
That was when the door of her word got flew opened and there came all the family members and friends like some storm..
SanDhir got startled by the sudden action..
But the next moment he heard Sanyukta's laughter..
Sanyukta - (in between her laughter) Oh God..!!
Just look at yourselves..
Last time (the wedding night) when I saw you, you all were dressed up so gorgeously..
And see.. Today you didn't even brush your hair.. (and she continued her laughing session)
All were in tears seeing the apple of their eyes conscious and happily laughing..
It was the most blissful moment for them..
After freaking four years they were happy genuinely... Finally their smiles were reaching their tear filled eyes..
Finally.. the mighty God answered their prayers..

OK.. So finally Sanyukta is up..
Now you all are happy I guess..
Thanks for reading..
Only one chapter is left..