PART 67

Hey guys.. Surprise..
Early update..
Enjoy the part...

SANYUKTA'S DECISION

Kishor - are.. Rupa..
Dhyan kahan hain tumhara.. (he said as some water dripped from the table and fell on his kurta)
Rupa - wohh.. Sorry sorry sir jii.. Galti se ho gaya..
Maaf kar dijiye.. (she glanced at the overflowing glass of Kishor and worriedly asked for forgiveness)
Anju - dhyan rakho karo..
Rupa - jii.. (and she started wiping the water from the table)

Their (Kishor, Anju and Rupa) voice helped Sanyukta, Omkara and Gauri to come out of the shock..
They quickly composed themselves so that no one could see their shocked expression..
Gauri - umm.. Mera ho gaya..
Main room me jati hu.. Rest karna hain.. (and she carefully got up from the chair)
Rupa - main bahu jii ko room me chodke aati hu.. (she held Gauri's hand and they headed towards Omkara and Gauri's bedroom)
Omkara - (30 seconds later) umm..
Main bhi room me jata hu.. May be Gauri ko meri zarurat ho.. (and he literally ran to their room)
Sanyukta - mera bhi ho gaya... (and even she ran to her saviour - Gauri's room)
Anju - (confused)  yeh bacche aise bhagke kyun gaye.. (looked at Kishor)
Kishor - (shrugged) what?? Don't look at me..
Mujhe kya pata woh log kyun bhage..
(murmured under his breath) huhh.. Khud sab ko shocking news di aur khud hi puch rahi hain ki kya huya baccho ko..
Anju - (she narrowed her eyes and looked at her husband suspiciously) Kuch kaha aapne??
Kishor - (flashed a nervous grin like Sanyukta) nehi.. Nehi toh.. Bilkul bhi nehi..
Kuch bhi toh nehi bola main.. (licked his lips nervously and turned his head to Randhir who was yet to comprehend all these sudden happenings)
Urmmh.. Randhir beta..
Agar tumhara bhi khana ho gaya ho toh.. Tum bhi jaa sakte ho.. (he said sweetly and smiled)
Randhir - (he nodded in a daze) jii.. (and got up from the chair)

___________________

Sanyukta pushed the door of Omkara and Gauri's bedroom and saw Rupa was standing beside their bed playing with the end of her saree's pallu nervously, Gauri was pacing to and fro nervously holding her baby bump and blubbering something like "no no no.. Hume ladke walon ki yahan aane se rokhna hi hoga.."
"nehi nehi.. Randhir ke hote koi aur Sanyu ko dekhne kaise aa sakte hain.."
"ek kaam karti hu.. Main faint hone ka drama karti hu... Aur pura din aankh nehi kholungi main.."
"yeh fir kuch aur karna chaihiye.." and Omkara had fixed his gaze on her..
He was just silently moving his eyes from this side to that side..
The trio were so engrossed in Sanyukta's thought that they failed to notice that Sanyukta was standing at the door in person..