Who am I? (Conor McGregor)

Requested by: miyouna_w

Hey! Sorry it took 4 days for this, it's Saturday right now so I have a pretty wide schedule for my school. Sorry if it's not that good :)

 Sorry if it's not that good :)

***

His eyes were so cold and lifeless it scared me, intimidated me. Worst thing? It was staring back at me, a matching straight line on his lips 

"You don't know me, do you?" he asked, fixing the Green suit he was on. His hands travelling to the bottom of his sleeves to loosen up the button, probably.

My hands stopped trembling for a bit and chuckled, followed by a verbal answer "Yeah, I don't really follow much on MMA" I answered, the straight line on his lips turning up for a smile "My brother is a fan though" I followed up, fearing he might not take it good

"I understand. I also understand you don't get people breaking other people's faces as costumers quite often?" he joked, his head down but he looked at me sideways.

"Not often indeed" I answered, feeling myself loosen up. Getting comfortable with him

"Well then, I'm Conor McGregor. I think it's just fitting to know the person you're working with" he introduced, holding up a hand towards me.

I grabbed it and shook it gently "Miyouna Williams" I said it with a warm smile as our hands let go of each other "I'll be your photographer for today, let's get started shall we?" I offered, turning my back from him, leading him to the place where we'll start to shoot.

"Just sit down on the hood of the car and let's take it from there" I instructed, the lightning guy and BTS camera following through, taking their spots but away from the camera's lens.

Conor then started to strike poses, not even needing my help to what to do next. For his profession, he's doing pretty good with this photo shoot. And considering the fact that it's GQ, he's something alright.

After a couple of pictures taken, I told him to grab lunch, since it was 12 and all that.

I sat down on the chair and prop my laptop and camera on the plastic table in front of me, connecting them and looking at the photos I took for today, editing and deleting a photos that looks similar.

Halfway through, I heard a chair getting pulled to my side, looking over and saw Conor with takeout foods in his hands, placing it down on the table as he take a seat. My eyes not removing from his actions as he continued his actions.

After he settled in, he turns to me and push a the food to me "Let's eat" he said and turned to his and continued to munch on it, leaving me speechless and unprocessed. 

"Wait, what-"

"Go on, my treat. You need this more than I do" He budge in, looking at me as I stare back.

I finally gave in by a sigh, pushing my gadgets away and pulling the food in front of me "Munching up sir" I said and ate my food, looking at him as I take my first bite, earning a laugh from him.

"Say, do you have plans for tonight?" he suddenly asked

"No, why?" I asked, but clearly knowing where his words will lead to 

"I have a friend, he would love to meet yo-"

"Are you setting me up on a blind date? With your friend?" I asked, turning to him with a pissed off expression "What now?"

"No-no-no. He needs a photographer for his daughter's birthday. Maybe you Two can talk about it tonight" he answered quickly his body turning to me 

My cheeks blushed up as I realized what it was for "Ye-yeah. That would be great" I answered, still all flushed up and shy 

"But Ms. Williams there is a catch though"

"Okay, what is it?"

"After your meeting with him, let's grab our own meeting at some restaurant, just by ourselves" he replied, a cheeky smirk followed after.

I got what he was trying to say and replied with a smile "Meeting with Red Wine in a fancy restaurant indeed"

"And maybe who knows, you can take pictures of me all night long"

***

*Cringe* *Cringe* *Cringe* I'm so sorry

Anyways, I just want you guys to know I made a second account named -pillows and I just recently published a Wrestling Awards there! It's very open as well, everybody has a chance to win without getting nominated

I'm just about to announce it so you guys are quite the first in the line to know it includes writing prompts!

Yes, only wrestlers from WWE to indies are the only characters can be used for your prompts for now, I'm thinking about a UFC Awards next if ever. But looking at it, not much fanfics of UFC is still available.

Anyways, for more information just please check the account and book out, I would love to see you guys write those prompts! ~R